Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.3

[DE]Megan

Still no changes towards emmisives being on the wrong spot?

Mag helmet energy color is based on energy slot and not emmisives.

Ember prime flames use the energy and not emmisives either

Nekros details on his deluxe skin use ENERGY and not emmisives as well, the introduction of these changes make absolutely no difference to these frames if thats how you guys planned to make this work, as the so called emmisives barely do anything on some frames,

mag ferros skin for example, it only changes the tiny little dots on her body and a helmet,

ember barely does anything to her, completely pointless,

nekros... do i even need o say it? all it does is change his energy lines.

3 minutes ago, -LegendWarrior- said:

Roll back.

Slight tweaks to Wisp’s skirt cloth to reduce clipping in the thigh region and in various other Idle Animations.

Roll back.Physics engine mess

big agree on this one, please either adjust or roll back DE

18 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

not that it matters since those corpus fools can't even build propper space ships (breakable windows...)

They're just too greedy and hire the lowest bidder contractors. Obviously they calculated the risk assessment and decided the money saved on the construction was greater than the collateral damage.

Thanks guys.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards Nullifier effects from Demolysts lingering permanently for Clients in Disruption.

Let it be so! This is like 100% of the time for me. I'm getting used to nullifier rounds=revive at end of round. 

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Demolysts no longer spawn at the same point for each Conduit, instead they will spawn randomly within a set range from the Conduit.

Wait they did? I started to feel like they were wherever CT felt like tossing them. Alright well should be better now. At risk of like, asking for too much, could we just have them show on the map regardless of distance? Kinda feels like the big problem is they can path out of nowhere, if they were really originally pathing from the same spot. Nonetheless, I have been enjoying for the most part. I already got my guns and my Wisp, will be testing her tonight, and why not see how this all comes together.

1 hour ago, -LegendWarrior- said:

Roll back.

Slight tweaks to Wisp’s skirt cloth to reduce clipping in the thigh region and in various other Idle Animations.

Roll back.Physics engine mess

Yeah, logged back in and instantly saw something wasn't right with the way the skirt sat. Didn't even notice any clipping issues before the hotfix.

The way it looked before was so sleek and flowed naturally, the way it looks now is like she's padding her hips and waist. Or even like material is being pushed up and needs to be tugged down back into place. Just feels plain wrong now.

Please pay attention to all the feedback you're getting about the decision to change loot power interactions.

The reasoning provided thus far isn't satisfactory, given the lack of conversation on the topic leading up to the change. This would've been a good opportunity for a Dev Workshop, but instead we got what felt like "a nerf disguised as a fix."

It's not surprising that people are upset.You guys were doing so many things I was happy about, too! Right as I was feeling good about stuff, this happens. It's really disheartening.

Remove Eximus Crewman from being a valid target for Amalgam Alkonost's enhancement.
Eximus enemies have their resistances skewed naturally to begin with, and Alkonost buff creates a literal "god mode" enemy that you can't scratch with anyting.

It's way worse than sortie physical/elemental enhancement condition that works in the same way, since Alkonost applying both physical and elemental resistances simultaneously.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a progression stopper in the Sands of Inaros Quest where the Tomb Guardians were invincible. 

There was a trouble not with Tomb Guardians, but with Tomb Protector  himself.

Now it's fixed. Thank you very much!

Thanx for the UI/Market  mastered fixed.

Still waiting for this got fix as well.

Oversized armor on Wisp, And got an empty space between her body/shoulder to shoulder piece & chest piece.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Please Votes, Ty..

So how about fixing that "bug" that was making farming actually tolerable? Or maybe you just want to leech more money out of us to convince us to buy Wisp, since she just so happens to require a completely new resource to build.

2 minutes ago, crotton989 said:

So how about fixing that "bug" that was making farming actually tolerable? Or maybe you just want to leech more money out of us to convince us to buy Wisp, since she just so happens to require a completely new resource to build.

just play, I farm all those 1,7k even before the double drops rate updates come in,

Now its drops twice amount then before should be much easier

Archived