[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.3

Still no fix for two problems concerning Nezha, both discribed in these two videos respectivly. While the effect not showing for pyroclastic flow is just annoying, the other big which makes pause combos and sometimes even others unplayble should have been fixed months ago. 

Other than this, thank you very much for this awesome update which made one of my all time favorite tilesets even better. Keep up the good work❤️

• Like 2

14 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Demolysts no longer spawn at the same point for each Conduit, instead they will spawn randomly within a set range from the Conduit.

What? Then clear all leaderboards before this fix, cuz it's unfair.

I just had a bug in void relic opening mission (excavation) when after completing first wave and choosing no relic for second wave we were unable to extract. We had to play wave 2 almost until end (about 180/200 collected) and then extraction zone spawned. It should be available right after 1st wave.

Posted (edited)

Found a possible bug.

I cant use default energy colors when i use my Nekros with his deluxe Irkalla skin

Please look into this.

Edited by RAZORLIGHT

Used Fulmin to reach 4064 points doing a solo run for the Hostile Takeovers prior to the "fix". I used it entirely in Semi mode to kill the Demolysts from Round 1 to 10, others were taken cared of by my Catchmoon (saving the limited ammo due to Fulmin's mediocre reload/recharge time).

Fast forward after the 25.0.3 update, been using the same load out and the Fulmin can barely kill a Demolyst in Round 1.

Forma'd the thing 6 times when it was introduced.

Thank you for wasting my time.

• Upvote 1

idk if it's a bug or a nerf but Pox's gas doesn't deal damage to enemies anymore. if not, i'm f**ked

after patch i still getting host migration and > back to orbit with no progress

Y'all need to make Natah's opening speech either more see through or smaller. It takes up a third of the screen and is a serious annoyance if we have to see it every time we load the mission

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed players getting stuck in an infinite falling loop during the Ropalolyst fight.

Still happening on my end

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Valfaun said:

it also seems to be entirely broken, at least for me. i saw it drop in a mission, someone pointed out it was there, but i only saw the red swirl that Index mods also have, without anything actually being there to pick up. when they marked it, it simply displayed as "module" for me

Same here, happened few times, even with the mod appearing twice at different places on the minimap.

17 hours ago, Nuvaftw said:

85 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

Same for the Paracesis energy not showing

Just tried it after the hotfix. It's still in need of more hotfixes. After it grabbed me, it locked up my frame. Couldn't move, shoot, or even access chat or esc menu. Had to Alt+F4. Second try, after we killed it, it turned invincible and invisible. Third try, after ramming it into the first capacitor, it wouldn't cycle to the next phase of the fight.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Slight tweaks to Wisp’s skirt cloth to reduce clipping in the thigh region and in various other Idle Animations.

This tweak broke Wisp's cloth more than fixing it. (more specifically, her default helmet)

Wisp Noble animations, standing still:

jDuOGwC.png

Wisp Agile animations, standing still (her default helmet floats above her rear for no reason):

otFzRNu.png

Wisp Noble animations during sprint:

9JAtq6k.png

xufDl4N.png

Titania Noble Idle w/ Default Wisp Helmet:

4v8azM4.png

I appreciate the update and I hope you guys catch this!

Edited by Roominashum
  • Upvote 5

22 hours ago, Valfaun said:

it also seems to be entirely broken, at least for me. i saw it drop in a mission, someone pointed out it was there, but i only saw the red swirl that Index mods also have, without anything actually being there to pick up. when they marked it, it simply displayed as "module" for me

So that's what that was. Guess I missed out on a Repair Kit drop. I assume it's a bug that only drops it for the host or something. 

Posted (edited)
On 2019-05-24 at 6:08 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nikana Gemini Sheath Energy color persisting as default.

Not fixed. This also includes the Dax skin.

0laoSsD.jpg

Edited by Casardis
  • Upvote 1

On 2019-05-24 at 3:08 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Ropalolyst Fixes:

• Fixed players getting stuck in an infinite falling loop during the Ropalolyst fight.

nope. still a few cases of this.

• Upvote 1

sands of inaros still glitched for me,the urn doesn't show any gliphs and im unable to progress on journey cuz idk what enemy i have to kill...

7 hours ago, LunaNivalis said:

Y'all need to make Natah's opening speech either more see through or smaller. It takes up a third of the screen and is a serious annoyance if we have to see it every time we load the mission

its so annoying

bug report:
  weapon switch hell is back or never gone. while doing exploiter orb fight, weapon is not switching back to primary after carry-throw a canister.