[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.3

hi, thanks for hotfix

POX damage seems bugged, it is not doing damage over time! 

Hi DE, always appreciate you guys work and good job on delivering all of the things on time, bugs are expected and i am willing to report it to you (and probably all warframe players) now there are 2 things that i want to give feedback to you:

1. Nekros and pilfering

again with the main patch (25), there is a note about desecrate and pilfering, for me this is a bad "fix" it's a straight nerf to all of the things that already been good in looting the things in warframe, but all the gory details has been delivered to you at that patch notes, i think DE should consider this one also

2. Hexenon

Now this is interesting, what i found that the drop chance of hexenon is less than neural sensor, now in each build you will need less than 10 neural sensors (i don't know the exact number tbh) but for hexenon it needs 300 at minimum (or 250) and when you kill a mob it drop only 6 hexenon. Clearly this is confusing while you can have 15 neural sensors (with booster and solo) but you will get 100+ hexenon... i can clearly done 1 build that requires neural sensor but i need to farm more for hexenon... this is so confusing but i need this to be addressed to DE. Even though hexenon is the new resource and you need players to be engaged, the amount of time you need to farm hexenon is far more aggregious (now you know what i am talking about, i cannot spell it, sorry). For me, balance in farming in all angle need to be considered even though it is a new thing....

That's all thank you

Im posting again, bring back melee while using archgun