Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Umbral Mods to Cephalon Simaris Offerings

KN9HK

10 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

No they can't and there's no reason to make them obtainable anywhere else.

8 hours ago, Kromatia said:

I agree that they should NOT be available anywhere else. If you traded/sold yours, tough luck.

1 copy isn't enough. If you upgrade them to take advantage of your umbral forma you give up your ability to fit them into any other frame.

If they let us underclock mods it wouldn't be a problem, but that's probably never going to happen so this is the next best option.

4 hours ago, Rogunz said:

1 copy isn't enough. If you upgrade them to take advantage of your umbral forma you give up your ability to fit them into any other frame.

If they let us underclock mods it wouldn't be a problem, but that's probably never going to happen so this is the next best option.

I've got my umbral mods in several warframes. Just forma around them. It's not that difficult a concept.

1 hour ago, Kromatia said:

I've got my umbral mods in several warframes. Just forma around them. It's not that difficult a concept.

If you max them out it's impossible to fit them into most builds even if you forma every other slot.

The only way you can is with an umbral forma and we are probably only going to be able to get 1 every 3+ months.

10 hours ago, Rogunz said:

5 hours ago, Kromatia said:

Non-stop forma is a waste of time and forma. DE should really allow us setting ranking of max mods. This will remove more duplicate requirement issues and proper builds on frames and weapons with less points. You don't really need to put max mods on all frames, its just that it becomes a lost cause once you can't fit it on anymore due to ranking up the mods higher than you need just for another frame or weapon. I over ranked my umbra mods and it no longer fits a properly for another warframe, so I'm stuck with that one frame with max umbra mod. There is no way of claiming another umbra mod.

As for OP, I highly doubt Umbra mod will drop from cephalis Simaris, that is way too easy to acquire to be honest for such a good mod. Properly going to have to farm a new enemy for it.

Edited by Makemap

I definitely disagree 

it would be a better argument to have him be able to sell vaulted relic packs

no need to have simaris make umbral mods so easily accessible and what would even be the purpose? To have mods that you can’t even forma or have mods enough endo and credits for? I’ve seen an mr9 with Excalibur umbra and mr9 is like when you stop being new in the game and become a casual

if you lost your umbra mods somehow submit a ticket

Edited by (PS4)CodyXSavageX

I could see this as a solution be being unable to get multiple copies for builds that you just want R8 or so on some frames but 10 on others. Although you should have to have completed the sacrifice to be able to buy them though, and they do not appear until you do complete it.