Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think Warframe might’ve used my fan concept! (AND I’M KINDA EXCITED ABOUT IT!!)

Just now, Ephemiel said:

If we go by this logic, then i created League of Legends's Nami since i made a concept in their forums around a year before Nami was announced that highly resembled her, down to the design, weapon and abilities, especially the ult being identical.

Are you aware that is possible? Didn't something similar happen with the Kindred?

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

Are you aware that is possible? Didn't something similar happen with the Kindred?

In League, i know it's possible since they had flatout said they did certain skins based on custom ones [can't recall the name, but one of Poppy's skins was based on a custom one]. Here, i doubt it since they DE says they're working on these Frames for a long time.

Plus, let's be honest here, unless it's from Tennogen, DE won't admit to something like this [i'm sure they don't even admit that Tennogen is kicking their butts in terms of skin and Syandana designs].

You can see some slits on his stomach I say it’s a probably combination of gluttony and oni 

the mouth stomach feels more of a demonish feature tied to gluttony to me

Oni themselves(this one at least) are a bit gluttonous from my findings so it’s not mutually exclusive to think of the western and eastern virtues of gluttony in this frame

Edited by (PS4)CodyXSavageX

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-05-29 at 5:04 PM, (XB1)AxRollxOfxTape said:

Well, I'm glad you all seem to be really excited about the frame, it was really fun to make and design. I hope that others get to see their work added in at some point and if you do that you get credit for it.

They really should give you credit at least.

It’s not like you’re asking for money, just acknowledgment.

Btw, I’m quitting Warframe on the Xbox, will start up again on the PC once they’ve revamped the new player experience.

On 2019-05-24 at 7:58 PM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

Shhhhh...

Wudongs be gone.

Lulz. I don’t know why but that struck me funny and I’ve been laughing at that all day. 

“Shhhh... Wudongs be gone.”

Classic my dude. Classic. 

Lulz......

As I’m eating corpus and infested alike, it will be in your honor...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...