Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share some of your most ridiculous moments in Warframe

o0Despair0o

We all had this happen to use at one point - something completely ridiculous.

In this thread, I want to share some of my most ridiculous moments I had in this game.

1. One time, someone's Kubrow spawned in an archwing defense mission. It was like 5 times larger than usual.

2. Defeated a Teralyst the moment the night ended - I got the rewards, but the bounty still failed.

3. Got flamed by some tryhard for buffing the squad. Apparently providing buffs and CC is a bad thing. He even claimed that I'm worse than a Limbo. Mate, there's a difference between providing CC around the defense target and freezing the entire map.

4. Joined some newbs on earth - got flamed for killstealing even though I didn't even do anything yet. Apparently MR 10+ = Killstealing.

Fun fact: About 3. - we were on Hydron. You know, that leveling spot. We all know (well, most of us) that the best way to level your gear is to not kill anything and just farm the shared affinity.

The guy also tried to justify himself by claiming that "My stats are worse than his (in the mission)". Well, yes. I'm leveling.