Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chlora Helmet: Make It A Choice.

Estred

Currently many players agreee that given how little use Sayrn's other skills have that the duration reduction is a very bad thing for her. To that end I say make Chlora matter in how we decide for ourselves beyond just look. Many like Chlora's look but don't like the penalty.

Old Chlora

+10% Stamina

-5% Power Duration

Hemlock Helmet

+10% Speed for

-5% Health

New Chlora

+10-15% Power Strength

-5% Shields

So Sayrn Players decide between keeping their full Defense Package (Default) and being faster or being more power focused but at a cost of survivability. Quite a simple fix and opens more options for players. I have a range on Power STR because while Frost's Squall helmet is 15% Sayrn does more damage, so maybe 10% is more in-line.

Edited by Estred

Actually, probably by virtue of a glitch, the Chlora helmet actually gives your miasma an additional damage tick due to it seemingly compressing the individual damage ticks into a smaller time frame.

It's surprisingly nasty as a result, I run it <3

It's a minor glitch. Miasma is supposed to tick three times but the shortened duration would actually remove that 3rd tick. To compensate the code is retiming those ticks causing them to occur faster. The problem is that it's not really a good offset given what her other abilities lose for the duration loss. By making it increase Ability Power however it makes Venom and Contagion more effective while also making Molt last maybe another 1/2 second at higher levels.

Allowing stats/skins to be switched separately upon acquiring the helmets would benefit us.

We seriously need to beat this idea into the staff's brains.  It's a straight-forward, easy solution which no one will object to.  Everybody wins! 

We seriously need to beat this idea into the staff's brains.  It's a straight-forward, easy solution which no one will object to.  Everybody wins! 

A-friggin-greed.

While I would love to see this done for the Chlora helm (my suggestion) it also really could stand just to be Cosmetic only.