Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's a ton of discussion about the fat frame.

17 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

It's crazy how skinny base nekros is when you no armor on him

And he is based on a Necromancer, and those dudes tend to basically be skeletons with how little meat is on their bones.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

It's crazy how skinny base nekros is when you no armor on him

Have none of you looked at the female frames? Because a good number of them are skinnier than Nekros. If you want the really push the barrier look at Khora and her toothpick waist. 

Octavia default skin  looks well. I know they have to show feminine qualities but they could use cloaks or jackets. Because I dont know why mesa prime doesnt have a piece od clothing below her backbone. She has a nice coat but they exposed the buttocks area. At least there are syandanas. But trinity prime has this tail so her hips arent exposed. Saryn is also looking great but she doesnt have anything to cover. 

I know its just a game and I dont care about sexiness of a fictional character but it is sometimes not comfortable and in case of mesa prime, it looks incomplete

If I had to guess I think this frame is based on Bajie (Pigsy) from Monkey Magic (Journey to the West).

We already have Wukong and Nezha from that story so it isn't far fetched to think another prominent character could be used as a basis.

12 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Wait? That’s the new frame!? What happened to that cool techno looking thing from the the devstream picture? 

Nvm found out there’s 2 frames.

Won't lie...your comment made me laugh cause...the idea of a Frame with 2 forms...
1 Super Skinny, & 1 Super Fat just had me dieing.

Changes forms like Equinox.
Super Squishy, fast, agile, when sideways to an enemy all attacks miss because the enemy can't see him, dodge roll is actually has the frame dive through the air like a paper airplane, (even through lasers which cannot detect him), & has a slew of supportive abilities when Anorexically thin.
Super Tanky, slow, can't wall run or wall cling...instead it just jumps into the wall & slides down face & flab to the wall making a long wet skin rubbing on leather sound, Dodge roll works as an offensive maneuver by causing the Warframe to roll over & pancake enemies (temporarily CC'ing them).

I know you found there was 2 frames. But man...I had a hoot thinking about a frame like this.

I would really like to see the new Warframe's name be Tarrare. The story of this guy is so odd and amazing. Thoughts? What would your favorite name for the new Warframe be?

"A French soldier during the French Revolutionary Wars, Tarrare was a young man from Lyons who made his way on the streets of Paris eating hosts of inedible items. The crowds would gather round to see him eat whole bushels of apples, swallowing them whole one at a time, as well as corks, stones, and live mice. 

However, when food became scarce and a revolution broke out, Tarrare joined the French Revolutionary Army in the hopes of securing himself three square meals a day. When standard military rations weren't enough to keep him on his feet, the young glutton, only about 19 at the time, was prescribed quadruple rations, but even that was not enough to keep him sated. Instead, Tarrare roamed the military hospital searching for garbage or dead animals to eat.

Before long, the hospital began testing Tarrare's appetite, at one point rewarding him with a wheelbarrow full of raw bull's livers, which he devoured without hesitation. When his doctors realized that perhaps his appetite could be put to military use, they enlisted him as a spy. Tarrare would swallow a top-secret document and carry it across enemy lines, undercover as a German laborer, to deliver his message to a captured General in Prussian territory.

Unfortunately, his commanders overlooked the crucial detail that Tarrare didn't speak a word of German, and he was immediately captured and tortured, surrendering his secret after 30 hours without food.

When he was unceremoniously returned to the French ranks, he searched desperately for a cure for his insatiable appetite, without success. Still constantly ravenous, he became unable to turn down even the most disgusting nourishment, nibbling on dead bodies in the morgue until the hospital's other patients began to fear they were sharing the halls with a monster. Tarrare was, therefore, the primary suspect when an infant disappeared from its hospital room, and the doctors and patients chased him from their midst." 

Source:

5 Of History's Most Shocking Gluttons

Brandon Wicke - https://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/5-of-historys-most-shocking-gluttons/

• Like 2

the first thing that came to my mind was "Sloth"...not because hes lazy neccessarily but usually when u eat a lot u end up slow and tired and u really need to take ur time for everything...so maybe that could fit him too in the end, who knows.