Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's a ton of discussion about the fat frame.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Like Kirby, right? I'd be down for that. I think they mentioned Kirby on stream when they showed him.

<Eat Tyl Regor>

<Gain a smoldering voice, genetically superior ripped body, and an insatiable love for the Tooobmehn>

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Stranger_secret said:

I would love to have that fat warframe. I know they showed it on the dev stream ( or prime time idk honestly which) but i think that would be amazing. I know its just concepts but i wonder what ability what aesthetics it would have. I would buy that on the spot lol. what do you guys think of having a bigger warframe. Like what ability's what would look like

Do you mean the death guard space marine look alike?
I will bet that it is based around sloth, gluttony, and disease.  

Basically a Nurgle demon (Warhammer).

latest?cb=20170920010824

Maybe a passive with gas around and a damage reduction at the cost of far less mobility.

(But rolling forward with a fat smelling ball of putrescent flesh will be fun !)

Edited by SgtHotPepper
  • Like 1

Said it before in other chats regarding this frame & ill say it again, I wanna make this guy into the Butcher from the diablo series, a pair of the prisma cleavers, a chefs hat & an apron & im set.

I'll join rooms withem & the first words everytime will be ahh fresh MEAT!

Hope the powers kit involves a mass draw ability to close the distance so the cleavers can do their job, otherwise on just style alone ill love this frame, may work in a Godzilla version, little Opticore Vandal action there.

So will this frame return the stamina bar I wonder? You know, so the frame can gasp for breath after 30 seconds of running. =D