Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's a ton of discussion about the fat frame.

Gorgar, since when I saw him and heard the "glutton" theme I thought of the Helloween song Gorgar.

"You're runnin' around in the gamblin' hall
Every night it's the same
You're lookin' for something new to play
To win and have fun is your aim
A pinball speaks to you
His metal voice is knockin' in your head
You can't resist you'll have to play
You're just another victim caught in the trap
Gorgar will eat you, Gorgar - man you'll never win - hey
Gorgar will eat you, Gorgar - but you keep on playin' - hey
Your blood is boilin' your eyes grow wide -
Advance - too late
Gamblin' fever has taken your mind - this #*!%in' machine of hate
You spend all your money but you'll never win
You're always the loser and the robot's voice keeps hammering
Wastin' money for fun every night
Livin' for today no thoughts for tomorrow
Man you are dead don't you realize
Wake up and live before it's too late
TILT"

Nevermind that it is about pinball.

Cronus/Kronos? 

Note - not "Chronos", the Primordial embodiment of time.

Cronos was the king of the Titans who, because of a prophesy that said one of his offspring would depose him, proceeded to eat his children who would eventually become the Olympian pantheon.  The only reason it didn't work is because his wife gave him a cloth-wrapped stone instead of Zeus and sent him away to grow up. 

"Haradashi" or something along the lines of "Harada"

It's a reference to a type of Japanese yokai that have these stomachs with faces on them, and it's very obvious that the 'Kirby' frame is referencing Japanese culture already, so it would be nice to have some sort of nod to them. 

Or for simplicity sake, "Oni".

Gorg or Gorm

But I feel he should have the freedom to choose for himself. Why is he constrained to what complete strangers think of him, purely on looks and vague sentences, as his identity? What if he doesn't identify as a glutton frame by the time the patch rolls out. Warframes are individuals despite being puppets for mass murder and they should be free to be who they want while also obeying our every demand. 

to come to think about it they said the warframe skin's is hard as steel correct?  They said they have jiggle effect...isn't this a bit breaking the lore which sure fat people jiggle, so does other and other parts of the bodies but again steel skin on steel how that makes sense? 🤔🤨

1 minute ago, Legion-Shields said:

Are you sure that's Cho'gath? The mustache is really making it hard for me to tell.

because he is a villain for he devours everything and he can't stop devouring things. Plus they did a mustache would have been great with his skin

Chogath_2.jpg

3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

to come to think about it they said the warframe skin's is hard as steel correct?  They said they have jiggle effect...isn't this a bit breaking the lore which sure fat people jiggle, so does other and other parts of the bodies but again steel skin on steel how that makes sense? 🤔🤨

It makes as much sense as a magical teenager with super powers controlling a clone of an infested super soldier.

1 minute ago, Im_a_Turtle said:

It makes as much sense as a magical teenager with super powers controlling a clone of an infested super soldier.

meh, I guess I shouldn't think about it because Rick & Morty would use that phrase of words "Don't Think About It".