Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's a ton of discussion about the fat frame.

well the fat guy frame remind me someone...

was it...

Spoiler

latest?cb=20180601180653 Pig God?

No not close to it...or was it this one?

Spoiler

300?cb=20110219152552 Fullmetal Alchemist: Glutton

pretty close then again I start remember that anime about a clay bear and close to that 2nd guy I mention

Spoiler

563d4c3fe4a48370a5fa7a979c9ff3ecb2c1e087

from a manga:

Reincarnated as a Dragon's Egg - Let's Aim to be the Strongest

remind more that version more likely.

Anyway back to the topic, I wonder what he is going eat up?  The answer of many possiblities of how this frame work, is he going eat dirt and pile of random stuff or is he going for the biggest metal to munch on or is he going eat all our resources that make us broke as the fortuna people, find out the next dev stream #129.

Edited by Letter13
Quoted post removed

2 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I am been staying on the topic it just your the one who already derail it even more if you should think about it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway back to the topic, I wonder what he is going eat up?  The answer of many possiblities of how this frame work, is he going eat dirt and pile of random stuff or is he going for the biggest metal to munch on or is he going eat all our resources that make us broke as the fortuna people, find out the next dev stream #129.

Maybe he’ll just bite chunks out of enemies so we can have more gore.

Just now, moostar95 said:

At this point of time, it's a mystery how he is going to fit into the meta. Which is can he tank or nuke? 

why not both, we already can do rhino's buff 4 times (by stacking which all players have to be rhino and use the roar buff for it stacks massively) I don't know they fix that or nerf it to say but it is massive once you get the buff you get a stomping nuclear bomb there.  If this heavy frame can stack stuff then he might be meta of small possible chance.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Eminem2420 said:

Tbh it looks rather ugly and unappealing. Is rather play a warframe with tons of muscles than one who is fat. I'm probably going to be skipping this one.

say that to baruuk.  This fat frame is perfect! I prefer the fat frame over then baruuk with his headlamp copyright of Chinese story of wukong's companions.

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Eminem2420 said:

Tbh it looks rather ugly and unappealing. Is rather play a warframe with tons of muscles than one who is fat. I'm probably going to be skipping this one.

But what if there's a new mechanic where if you take said frame out into missions more often, that fat burns off for fuel to build muscles?

I think the big frame looks cool, reminds me alot of something plague demon inspired either from WH40k/Fantasy or warzone. It also has that Ogre Kingdoms vibe aswell as some Ghom from D3. 

I think he'll turn out cool in the end. I just hope they'll let us consume stuff with him would really fit his look and PH name. I kinda wish they keep the name Glutton for him.

I'm pretty hyped about the coming frame and there is no shortage of abilities to steal either.

Eating eximus or ancients gives you their aura (duration based)

Eating an eximus ancient gives you both

Eating a butcher gives you their melee teleport jump (limited uses)

A heavy Gunner or bombard gives you their knock down ability

Grineer Lancers Grant juicy armor

Corpus units give overshields

shield osprey give shield recovery aura

Nox gives damage reduction

Corpus tech gives fire rate and critties

Combas give weapon disabling aura

Fodder infested give health

Tar muralist gives tar throw ups

Crawlers give power strength

Moas buff moa pets

Kavats / kubrows buff pets

Drones revive sentinel

Sentienst recovers energy and health

Spiders give move speed, bullet jump speed

Ospreys give aim glide

Oxium ospreys give bonus credits from all sources for a duration

Runners / shield Lancers / nullifiers give increased loot drop chance 😛

The possibilities are endless, and it's not even that hard to code. Have you guys started using functional languages like Scala yet?

On 2019-05-29 at 5:27 PM, (XB1)AxRollxOfxTape said:

Reminds me of a concept as well 

Oh yeah. You were definitely the one who inspired this Warframe.

I thought it was me, but not only did you post your concept a month before me, your visuals and Oni aesthetic were also clearly the inspiration as well.

• Like 1

Im hoping for some fun mixed abilities, eating a target with one power makes the Oni frame invulnerable while the poor bastard in his gut takes the damage ala parasite link from nidus, a draw in ability for a massive group like vauban, Inaros style health up when consuming a target, stomp, bump or flop care of rhino, or health regen sharing akin to Hildryns pillage, hell throw in a nekros desecrate when a target is full consumed after taking enough damage & belching out extra goodies!

Theres alot of genuine fun that can be had here!

I can feel his passive would be something like eating nearby corpses to boost his hp/armor/power str.  One skill for sure will be suckin in enemies into melee range.  

Being voreframe i hope he will hqve skill where he swallows mobs to boost his self heal like nidus's stacks.

No idea tho what would his 4 be. I'd love to see a skinny version of his sheding all that fat (like chroma) and using it as giang yo-yo . or making it suck everything around it in huge range while you mow it down. So much possibilities.

I would love to have that fat warframe. I know they showed it on the dev stream ( or prime time idk honestly which) but i think that would be amazing. I know its just concepts but i wonder what ability what aesthetics it would have. I would buy that on the spot lol. what do you guys think of having a bigger warframe. Like what ability's what would look like