Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's a ton of discussion about the fat frame.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Apoleon_amarr said:

i want to smell this warframe through the screen

Well we do have frames based around particular elements, Ember for fire, Frost for cold, Volt for electricity, Saryn for poison... One of the ones we're missing is a gas-based frame.

What I'm saying is the fat frame's powers should all be based around flatulence.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Apoleon_amarr said:

Not based, the flatulence and death stench should be just a secondary effect of the rotting meat

Or they could *not* do the obvious "fat joke" and have NONE of his powers be gas based.  That would be a nice change.  I know I thought it was pretty refreshing when I played TERA and ran into the giant monsters that *looked* like a cross between ogres and buddha statues, and none of *their* attacks where fart based either.

Making a heavyset frame and then doing "fart" powers is aiming *lower* than "very low bar."  I hope DE has better imagination than to go that route.

• Like 1

they said they are going have the jiggling effect on so beware of jiggling fats but then again we also want something else to watch jiggling *looking at the other warframe ladies*

Spoiler

uVGvVGE.jpg

Anyway sticking with the subject, it turns out the new fat warframe who is a good example of a cosplayer who want cosplay as in like these guys here about to show and put in spoiler 2.

Spoiler

300?cb=20110219152552563d4c3fe4a48370a5fa7a979c9ff3ecb2c1e087

and... I think it was this guy?

latest?cb=20180601180653

pretty much cosplay user, I mean devouring things is fun with inaros and basically, we use Cho'gath references there "Num Num Num" then next references is going be massive hint of frame munching and chowing things down which for I want to say "FINALLY WE GOT A FAT WARFRAME HORAY" pretty much so far I have to say.

• Like 1

Why hasn't anyone suggested that the fat frame takes the attributes of what enemies he eats?

Bombard = Blast damage + high armor

Heavy Gunner = High RoF and high armor

Nullifier = Anti-nullifier bubble

Infested Ancients = Health Regen + Electrical/Gas per Disruptor/HealingAncient

Etc.

Edited by Im_a_Turtle
  • Like 2

Nope. Fat Warframe is a nice idea. 

But it should be able to do "drunken boxing" eg. "Bo-Rai-Cho" from MK-Series. 

1. Ability - "ganbei" = Boost 4 Attacks a limited time due to "drink"

2. Abilty - "devils' kick" = kick any kind of enemy back (when 1 is on in and through other enemies) 

3. Ability - "monkey style" = kicks and beats-combo like you have a weapopn like "kogake" on 

4. Ability - "eight immortals" = "immortal" for a limited time an can be extended when doing close-quarters-combat
                                                (Styles can be set like the variants of other warframes)

5 hours ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

Why is nobody asking for smol Warframe? Feels bad man.

Becuz Nova.

Although Smol Warframe still >>> Fat Warframe.

7 hours ago, Im_a_Turtle said:

Why hasn't anyone suggested that the fat frame takes the attributes of what enemies he eats?

Bombard = Blast damage + high armor

Heavy Gunner = High RoF and high armor

Nullifier = Anti-nullifier bubble

Infested Ancients = Health Regen + Electrical/Gas per Disruptor/HealingAncient

Etc.

Like Kirby, right? I'd be down for that. I think they mentioned Kirby on stream when they showed him.