Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading in Arcanes for ducats?

TheHammer4985

Question

When I go to purchase an arcane from either quills or the other, it says i can trade it in for 100 ducats... but I can't there or at the relays. Any idea what is happening? because I don't.

Edit: also says I can trade them in when I view my arcanes in the foundry tab thing.

Edited by SwissCheese_TTV
  • Like 1

4 answers to this question

Not an answer, but I'm pretty sad. I'd like my standing back. I bought 4 arcanes thinking that I'd be able to turn them into ducats.

Either my standing back or some amount of ducats. 100, admittedly, seemed like a lot. But that's the only reason I bought them, soooooo...

On 2019-05-31 at 4:42 PM, chucko405 said:

Not an answer, but I'm pretty sad. I'd like my standing back. I bought 4 arcanes thinking that I'd be able to turn them into ducats.

Either my standing back or some amount of ducats. 100, admittedly, seemed like a lot. But that's the only reason I bought them, soooooo...

Sell the arcanes for plat, with the plat you can buy prime pieces to sell for ducats.

4 arcanes equals to max. 40.000 standing with the Quilts. In other words, really not that much.

To put it in perspective, a Health Conversion mod cost 100K standing with Simaris which means that even if you're MR25 during 4 days you'll have to spend a hour or so scanning each of those days to get enough standing to get that mod. If you are MR15 then it will easily take you 6 days because of your standing cap.

40K standing Quils can be gotten in way less then 4 hours if you have the right kind of weapons even if you are way lower then MR25.

• Like 1