Okay. I know its not just me. Gara's glass, the dangl-y glass quilt I guess. I think it looks pretty bad. I feel it ruins the aesthetic. I think there should either be a way to turn it off or a change to it. It doesn't match up with the rigid glass of gara's body and just doesn't sit well with me. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

Agreed. Her looks isn’t really pleasing, from the weird skirt thing on her belly and the even weirder glass coming from it, to the skirt on the behind that feels tacked it and outta place, to the texture they chose for her body in generally that look weirdly fleshy....it’s a shame since she’s fun to play with but her looks isn’t encouraging 

Really hope a deluxe skin would fix this soon, since the prime is ways away 

• Like 1

Just Activate Splinter Storm And Keep it up FOREVER. Then you never have to see it ever again. 

I set it to an "almost black." 

It won't blind anyone, and will be just visible enough for the squad to make appropriate use of it. Everyone wins. 

I think it looks okay. Could have made it look better by giving her "glass cape" a better shape, instead of being so straight. Other than that, its not bad.

Plus the alt skin I use makes her look so awesome, I don't really notice the dangly glass.

52 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Agreed. Her looks isn’t really pleasing, from the weird skirt thing on her belly and the even weirder glass coming from it, to the skirt on the behind that feels tacked it and outta place, to the texture they chose for her body in generally that look weirdly fleshy....it’s a shame since she’s fun to play with but her looks isn’t encouraging 

Really hope a deluxe skin would fix this soon, since the prime is ways away 

Lets hope this is real,

Also her tennogen did fix her a bit