Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure mission reward screen

Porto237

The recent update has changed the way your rewards are displayed.  While I can get used to the change in the way it looks, one thing that really bothers me is it no longer displays how many of each item you own.  The old screen used to indicate which item you owned and how many.  This information is completely missing now.  That was important info for me when deciding which reward to chose.  I like most of the changes, but this needs to be fixed ASAP.  Does anyone else miss seeing which rewards you already own?  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Porto237 said:

The recent update has changed the way your rewards are displayed.  While I can get used to the change in the way it looks, one thing that really bothers me is it no longer displays how many of each item you own.  The old screen used to indicate which item you owned and how many.  This information is completely missing now.  That was important info for me when deciding which reward to chose.  I like most of the changes, but this needs to be fixed ASAP.  Does anyone else miss seeing which rewards you already own?  

I agree, this doesn't help with quickly looking at the rewards and making a good decision. Also, how the heck do I know what rarity the item is.  I don't have the primes memorized and looking over ducat values is a pain.  It would be great if they were colored like the previous UI.  Sometimes I feel the updates are rushed when it comes to making the UI simple and easier to navigate.  I enjoy killing Grineer and helping Clem more than I do stumbling around a new UI and seeking info where everything is located.

Edited by S_Blackheart

There is a small colour bar above above the item, however it is difficult (atleast for me) to tell the difference between the gold colour and the bronze. This could really use a tweak to make the gold brighter.

Edited by Moraiel

On 2019-05-26 at 5:15 AM, Moraiel said:

There is a small colour bar above above the item, however it is difficult (atleast for me) to tell the difference between the gold colour and the bronze. This could really use a tweak to make the gold brighter.

you can look at the icon above the items.
================
firstly i would like to say Good job on the reworked relic related areas.

my thoughts on future changes

add manufacturing requirements on the component items and on the reward screen... (Not as a Tab.. this takes too much time to look at on the reward screen)
some BP's require multiple of a component, and you don't know if you have all the components when you have 1.
------
a good design would be vertical reward icons with the information when hovering to appear on the left.
this is the same information given to you when selecting a relic. (I'm not sure why it changes when you finish the fissure and hover over a reward, including on BP's)

the quantity you have, ducat value and a larger rarity icon on the right (or on the icon itself) as permanent indicators (without the need to hover).
------

yeah I don't understand why DE seems to always think that hiding previously visible useful information is a good idea nearly every time they rework the ui. it doesn't make it "less cluttered" its just aggravating. and the new way rarity is displayed is hardly noticeable compared to the previous ui. we should never have to hover over literally everything to see any of the information we need. i'd love to see the duckat values of prime parts on full display, and the rarity be indicated by the entire boarder around the item, as well as ammount owned being on display in the same way it was before. having all the information you need upfront immediately and easily readable is incredibly important for something that gives you a very short time to make your decision.