Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus's Grenades (Possibly Grineer's as well) , which deal absurd amount of damage, are invulnerable.

SprinKah

5 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

No, that's a misrepresentation that you brought up and that I corrected once already. Please don't do it again, I have no interest in going in circles. 

If you have no interest in arguing in circles then stop arguing in circles. This entire post is essentially one giant ad hominem that I no longer have an interest in addressing. If you're just going to disregard my explanations and then challenge me to explain all over again while nit-picking individual sentences for perceived slights, then there's no discussion to be had here. I tried to give you a cohesive thesis, you dismissed with the equivalent of "NO U" so I guess we're done here.

16 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

If you have no interest in arguing in circles then stop arguing in circles. This entire post is essentially one giant ad hominem that I no longer have an interest in addressing. If you're just going to disregard my explanations and then challenge me to explain all over again while nit-picking individual sentences for perceived slights, then there's no discussion to be had here. I tried to give you a cohesive thesis, you dismissed with the equivalent of "NO U" so I guess we're done here.

Strange, right up until the above I thought were were having a very interesting and civilized discussion. I understand your frustration at the fact that I wasn't convinced by your arguments, however you're misattributing the cause of that. Have a nice day.

On 2019-05-31 at 2:56 AM, kingvaldemir said:

Did they buffed the grenades? I never found any problem with these until very recently, I got what I thought was 'random death', but after closer inspection, I think I died from these grenades. Never had this sort of problem before. I don't mind if they buff the grenades, but it felt like it came out of nowhere. There are some audio feedback, yes, but it was very quick and usually, by the time I dodged, it was already too late.

Need more visual feedback I suppose. But seriously, did they buffed it, or is this a bug that came with recent patches?

They buffed the CORPUS Grenade since FOrtuna I believe, if you look closely you can see that Grineer and COrpus  grenades have different designs and blast, not the same old blue explosion. Grineer's dmg is the same as old, but Corpus's got like...3x the Grineer's nade dmg, which will scale pretty crazily. 

I mean, I guess it makes sense cause Corpus's super high tech faction, while Grineer just use recycled metal and things here and there, very utilitarian. 

Edited by SprinKah

Anyone have any idea which enemy units throw the ticking insta-kill grenades of Death?

Been encountering them a lot in the void (farming Axi L4's), but can't figure out where they are actually coming from.

Also have this feeling that they are "sticky", since at times enemies seems to be able to throw them upwards (from below balconies etc.) and they seem to "stick" to the underside (and kill through the balcony).

On 2019-06-11 at 12:14 AM, Graavarg said:

Anyone have any idea which enemy units throw the ticking insta-kill grenades of Death?

Been encountering them a lot in the void (farming Axi L4's), but can't figure out where they are actually coming from.

Also have this feeling that they are "sticky", since at times enemies seems to be able to throw them upwards (from below balconies etc.) and they seem to "stick" to the underside (and kill through the balcony).

If it's Void, it's the Corrupted Crewmen that do that. In Corpus missions, normal Crewmen throw them.