Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[FULMIN] First Impressions & Feedback

CodeUltimate

3 hours ago, BlindStalker said:

Really? One of the entire reasons why I wanted to build this weapon was specifically because it was an innately silent weapon with high crit chance, so it seemed like it would be a great candidate to pair with my Ivara. It sucks to hear that her prowl headshot bonus has no effect on the weapon. I do have the baza and all the bows and crossbows in the game, I just wanted to have more innately silent weapons added to the game (I already hush/suppress all the non-silent guns, I just want more innately silent weapon options to play with). But I still have to build the weapon before I have final feelings about it. Thanks for the heads up though about it not being affected by prowl's headshot multiplier.

yup I was excited about that I would finally have a good silent weapon for ivara but then they said it wouldn't factor in headshot damage like the arca plasmor and it is such a shame for weapon with a high critical chance. :c

I'm loving the gun, personally. Silence? Arca Plasmor mode? Full auto laser blaster mode with total accuracy? Unlimited ammo?

At least Stradavar Prime has a contender for me now.

It's honestly almost a cause for concern that it's too many tricks in one pony, so to speak...a theme shared by Wisp, to be frank ("Oh hey, let's be Oberon, Volt, and Ember all at once, except better!").

Edited by TheGreenFellow
spelling

On 2019-05-25 at 10:12 PM, BlindStalker said:

Really? One of the entire reasons why I wanted to build this weapon was specifically because it was an innately silent weapon with high crit chance, so it seemed like it would be a great candidate to pair with my Ivara. It sucks to hear that her prowl headshot bonus has no effect on the weapon. I do have the baza and all the bows and crossbows in the game, I just wanted to have more innately silent weapons added to the game (I already hush/suppress all the non-silent guns, I just want more innately silent weapon options to play with). But I still have to build the weapon before I have final feelings about it. Thanks for the heads up though about it not being affected by prowl's headshot multiplier.

Yes! Finally someone who thinks like me 😀 definately we need more of those.we should not forget we are space ninjas,and stealth is an option,plus,one extra mod slot that would have been spent for silent mods would go for something else.