Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BUG SINCE RELEASED] Wisp noble and agile stance using hyldrin idle animation when holding single-handed secondary weapon (depends) (plus another bug)

devildevil21

FIRST BUG:

Pretty much what the title says above. When I am using wisp noble stance or agile stance, if you stay idle while holding a secondary weapon single-handed gun like synoid gammacor, atomos, so on and on, (but on somes, it triggers the bug described BELOW) wisp will do the hyldrin idle animation where she sort of massages her shoulder. Got a screenshot below where I'm using the noble stance and she is doing the hyldrin anymation when I'm using synoid gammacor (tested for other secondary weapons and the results are the same):

faFjNcG.jpg

SECOND BUG:

Wisp also has another bug, related to the noble stance only, where if she wields a single pistol (not beam-like like sonicor or synoid gammacor), she'll do the regular no-weapon animation of noble stance but there won't be any sparkle of light flying out:

Start of animation:

Spoiler

G5EXZE1.jpg

Middle of animation (as you can notice, no sparkle or anything and she is doing her idle noble stance animation while wielding the gun (which shouldn't happen):

Spoiler

mTravMI.jpg

Edited by devildevil21

• 1 month later...
On 2019-07-08 at 9:37 PM, Kaldwing0718 said:

I'm not so sure the first bug is actually a bug, as all Warframes seem to use that idle animation for wrist mounted weapons like Gammacor and Sonicor.

Then this is worse than I thought. Because when I used titania, she would do a specific animation for wrist mounted weapons. Not that animation. Meaning wrist mounted weapons are bugged.

The other bug (single handed pistol) is singular to wisp, and I'd love to see it fixed someday though...

By the way: BUMP, update 25.3.2.1, still no fix

• 1 month later...
On 2019-07-15 at 10:17 PM, SliverAeon said:

I am more bothered by the fact that the feet in that animation (when equipping a primary weapon) stick out like they are standing. I guess that is what happens when a frame has no feet...

Don't be bothered now, it has been updated this mainline and our issue with it can finally rest. Finally, Wisp noble stance with primaries don't look so stressful. xD

Also, the bug issue as per idle sidearm holding, I think that happens when you go to the Secondary Appearance tab then exit. Not sure. Didn't really pay attention to most secondaries I'm equipped with her. Check Darthmuffin's video on her idle stances, most of it are rehashed. So the second issue isn't really an issue, I guess.

But, what i do find more oppressing than anything else with Wisp is that she is stubbing around with no feet while using melee. And I adamantly avoid using melee because of that... xD

• 1 month later...