Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone got good strategy or synergies warframe for playing Operations Merger Hostile

IgnatiuSgaming

ive soloed it to 10k points with saryn 2nd time 1st till 9.5k points then ill get one shoted using viral is verry good for demolysts using a strong condi overload spin to win weapon is also good but if you want to run to 20k+ you prob need octavia or inaros or loki or mag with aug 

On 2019-05-25 at 3:25 PM, IgnatiuSgaming said:

I noticed to get gold trophy for clan,you need to score highest score
But I noticed something too if you go above 4k,amalgam (demolyst) is very tanky like a hell

so far I just know Khora and Harrow can stun them little longer but sometimes demolyst just showed up behind me and destroy console (yea Idk the name I called it some kind of console)

anyone got perfect strategy against this? I always stuck on 6k because demolyst pretty tanky especially moa with 4 legs

Best strat is , if you see people with underleveled weapons and warframes - leave the game 😂

On 2019-05-25 at 8:25 AM, IgnatiuSgaming said:

I noticed to get gold trophy for clan,you need to score highest score
But I noticed something too if you go above 4k,amalgam (demolyst) is very tanky like a hell

so far I just know Khora and Harrow can stun them little longer but sometimes demolyst just showed up behind me and destroy console (yea Idk the name I called it some kind of console)

anyone got perfect strategy against this? I always stuck on 6k because demolyst pretty tanky especially moa with 4 legs

killed a level 600+ demo last night... It was not fun getting passed 30k

On 2019-05-25 at 2:51 PM, TheRealShade said:

What? I'll admit I haven't played a lot of the new game mode but aren't those terminals immortal? The HP bar that you see in the UI is the demolyst's HP not the terminal's.

What? Like, straight up what?!?!

I've been had for so long it's not even funny :'(

Solo'd to ~10k with a max ability strength Wisp giving her max buffs.

Magus lockdown is almost a must-have because it's a dependable CC to give you time to get all set up to murderize the bastage.  It has a shorter than normal duration, and quickly diminishing returns tho, so you don't want to think this solves your problem.  Basically, you'll be able to CC 3 times, but the third isn't even for a second.

Next you need something that hits single target really, really hard.  You have a lot of options here, but again, it's got to be big numbers since trying to chip away with a high DPS weapon on many of them is just giving them time to go into you-can't-kill-me mode.

You also want a lot of toxin resistance.  There are toxin eximus units.  There are toxin traps in doorways.  There are two console penalties that have huge toxic damage (one creates huge gas clouds in choke points, the other turns the consoles into gas could emitters).

You want to be tanky.  Really, really tanky.  Nothing except the one amalgam with the death ray hits all that hard, but there will be so many things hitting you.  And even with tanky, you're still going to end up getting worn down every round about 8.

Finally, you need to learn the maps.  There are places you can just hang out and take a breather, or pop a health/energy pizza.  There are most likely paths even know with the RNG modified demolysts spawns.

Oh, and the scoring is exactly backwards from DE's stated goal of rewarding good play.  It rewards playing in 4 man teams which is already easier, and it rewards getting lucky and having the demolyst spawn close enough for you to quickly kill him.  Neither of those things have anything to do with good, efficient gameplay.