Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ancragelistom

FULMIN NEEDS BUFF

Recommended Posts

I kinda liked the weapon at the start, it was a pretty good weapon that could kill enemies lvl 100+ easily, but now is just a poor copy of arca plasmor, needs a buff or it is better stick with amprex and tigris prime, cause that's the only weapons that can easily melt enemies lvl 125+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

???

I mean, I wouldn't MIND if it got a teensy little adjustment to its damage but I've been doing just fine using it in some areas besides testing it against lvl 100+ armored enemies.

You in some kinda parallel universe or somethin'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ancragelistom said:

amprex and tigris prime, cause that's the only weapons that can easily melt enemies lvl 125+

If those are the only weapons you can melt 125+ enemies with, you need to get better at the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me this weapon is STRONG but it SUCKS. Why? cause cahrge mod. It has like 1 second before starting charge and 1.7 more to full charge. So for example u are shootting auto. U are holding ur button,BUM - 0 ammo. But u still accidentally pressing fire button for 1 more second - and BUM - you waited 1sec + 1 second (cause it shooted 1 ammo and then became 0 again) and 1,7 more second to charge.3.7 seconds already. And every time u will need to shoot midcharge - u will have to wait 1 sec more. Again. This is bullS#&$ and feels very bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TylerFreeman said:

???

I mean, I wouldn't MIND if it got a teensy little adjustment to its damage but I've been doing just fine using it in some areas besides testing it against lvl 100+ armored enemies.

You in some kinda parallel universe or somethin'?

It was nerfed that's why he is asking to be buffed again.

I still handles well against low level enemies but it is unusable on higher levels, before the nerf it was doing geat on both low and high levels  without it being overpowered since it has short range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used this to reach 4064 points doing a solo run for the Hostile Takeovers prior to the "fix". Used Fulmin entirely in Semi mode to kill the Demolysts from Round 1 to 10, others were taken cared of by my Catchmoon (saving the limited ammo due to Fulmin's mediocre reload/recharge time).

Fast forward after the 25.0.3 update, been using the same load out and the Fulmin can barely kill a Demolyst in Round 1. That's how drastic the "fix" was.

Forma'd the thing 6 times when it was introduced.

Thank you for wasting my time.

Thank you for making me waste plat on getting the bundle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

If those are the only weapons you can melt 125+ enemies with, you need to get better at the game.

oh, you mean the Meta weapons DE was trying to deviate its player base away from? Funny and how hypocritical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, Melanholic7 сказал:

For me this weapon is STRONG but it SUCKS. Why? cause cahrge mod. It has like 1 second before starting charge and 1.7 more to full charge. So for example u are shootting auto. U are holding ur button,BUM - 0 ammo. But u still accidentally pressing fire button for 1 more second - and BUM - you waited 1sec + 1 second (cause it shooted 1 ammo and then became 0 again) and 1,7 more second to charge.3.7 seconds already. And every time u will need to shoot midcharge - u will have to wait 1 sec more. Again. This is bullS#&$ and feels very bad.

Cons of using infinite ammo. You need better trigger disciprline or/and reload speed mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, CodeUltimate сказал:

It was nerfed that's why he is asking to be buffed again.

I still handles well against low level enemies but it is unusable on higher levels, before the nerf it was doing geat on both low and high levels  without it being overpowered since it has short range.

Ok then..what kind of nerf it recived? All I saw is a bug fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 минуту назад, NoLazyShadow сказал:

Cons of using infinite ammo. You need better trigger disciprline or/and reload speed mod

well,i mean this downside makes weapon weak. Cause other weapons are not this clunky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, Melanholic7 сказал:

well,i mean this downside makes weapon weak. Cause other weapons are not this clunky.

Well, shotgun mode is stronger and people say that weapon has been 'killed' with hotfix that halfed it's damage. I think we need to wait for more hotfixes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 минут назад, NoLazyShadow сказал:

Ok then..what kind of nerf it recived? All I saw is a bug fix

Yeah, right. IIRC recent arcane nerf (that was reversed) was considered a bug fix too. Let's be honest here, they saw that a lot of people liked Fulmin and made it into a riven bait. Plain and simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, Eilhart сказал:

Yeah, right. IIRC recent arcane nerf (that was reversed) was considered a bug fix too. Let's be honest here, they saw that a lot of people liked Fulmin and made it into a riven bait. Plain and simple.

Well then..lets hope they'll reverse the "bug fix", because this weapon have flaws

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't get it wrong all of you, it is as good weapon but when i builded i could kill an bombard easily, now i need more than 2 shots do kill it, a thing that my arca plasmor kills with 1 hit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and the arca plasmor now with do bug fix is not doing good neither, so i think this type of weapons needs a buff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will shorten post from other thread. Fulmin (MR8) FA mode has approximately same stats as the currently active prime in FA mode, Stradavar Prime (MR 12). In addition it has pinpoint accuracy, only puncture IPS on FA so more elemental procs, no ammo use, no spoolup that beam weapons have? It's objectively OP on the FA side alone without the smaller magazine and recharge time, probably still OP.

So folks expect that top tier level bullet hose at MR8 to have a full-blown Arca Plasmor or Catchmoonish power on the other side in addition? when it's already equal to or arguably better than the current MR12 PRIME WEAPON? No. Lulz. Just no.

Fulmin is very nice, a well-designed weapon that is fun to use as is. Don't push it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This means just nothing, Corinth is MR 8 too, Amprex MR 10, Ignis Wraith MR 9 and all this weapons just destroys enemies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ancragelistom said:

needs a buff or it is better stick with amprex and tigris prime, cause that's the only weapons that can easily melt enemies lvl 125+

Plenty of weapons kill lv 150+ enemies easily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ancragelistom said:

This means just nothing, Corinth is MR 8 too, Amprex MR 10, Ignis Wraith MR 9 and all this weapons just destroys enemies...

You totally ignored the main point in my post, two other primary points, and focused on a parenthetical tangent instead. Corinth is objectively a medium grade, not top tier shotgun, and the other two have significant tradeoffs... just like the Fulmin does and just like it should remain. Working as intended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ancragelistom said:

This means just nothing, Corinth is MR 8 too, Amprex MR 10, Ignis Wraith MR 9 and all this weapons just destroys enemies...

These are weapons for medium tier players. yeah they look great on medium difficulty then you realize they are not good at(very) high levels.

People speak about "meta" weapons but i think they have no idea what they are talking about,  the only meta weapons in this game are snipers for eidolon hunt.

With a riven even the "worst" melee will make you cry after you will watch the damage stats at the end of a mission with your "meta"weapon+"god riven", mainly because most "meta" weapon have(or they will get soon) a low disposition ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. why is it important to melt enemies that you dont encounter in 99% of the game?
2. why would you want to melt the enemies that you actually would have to try to reach, how easy do you want this game to be, we need challenge damn it.

honestly, is this a joke thread? why do you even play games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZoneDymo said:

1. why is it important to melt enemies that you dont encounter in 99% of the game?
2. why would you want to melt the enemies that you actually would have to try to reach, how easy do you want this game to be, we need challenge damn it.

honestly, is this a joke thread? why do you even play games?

just because you don't encounter them doesn't mean other people won't do ''content'' where you see those high level enemies. Before the nerf it wasn't melting those enemies it was just dealing with them efficiently considering the long delay and low recharge rate of the weapon, the thing is it is now unusable against high level enemies but it didn't change for low level enemies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CodeUltimate said:

just because you don't encounter them doesn't mean other people won't do ''content'' where you see those high level enemies. Before the nerf it wasn't melting those enemies it was just dealing with them efficiently considering the long delay and low recharge rate of the weapon, the thing is it is now unusable against high level enemies but it didn't change for low level enemies.

Yeah but you want to change a weapon, buff it, to fit for the 1% of the game's content, making it OP for the 99% of the rest of the game....
That makes no sense, level 100+ enemies are not part of the normal game for a reason, if you want to seek those out well then its on your to suffer the consequences of them being bullet sponges and you getting 1 shot all the time.

Heck in todays game there is zero reason to even seek these enemies out as you dont get better or more rewards, just start over.
(unless you are talking Arbitration but that is suppose to be a painful experience, not one where you "melt" enemies)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ZoneDymo said:

Yeah but you want to change a weapon, buff it, to fit for the 1% of the game's content, making it OP for the 99% of the rest of the game....
That makes no sense, level 100+ enemies are not part of the normal game for a reason, if you want to seek those out well then its on your to suffer the consequences of them being bullet sponges and you getting 1 shot all the time.

Heck in todays game there is zero reason to even seek these enemies out as you dont get better or more rewards, just start over.
(unless you are talking Arbitration but that is suppose to be a painful experience, not one where you "melt" enemies)

looks like you didn't read my comment, the weapon is performing as good as before for low level enemies so the ''bug fix'' didn't make it any less stronger for low level enemies up until lv 80, but the weapon did suffer on high level content...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Use the full auto...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...