Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FULMIN NEEDS BUFF

Ancragelistom

4 hours ago, CodeUltimate said:

yeah but the full auto is not good for endless survivals because it doesn't have good kills per second that's why the semi auto is crucial for high level content

To be fair, any weapon that makes it to Rotation C for endless survival is perfectly fine.

It's the meta players that thinks playing survival for 8 hours straight is good that's the problem.

6 hours ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

To be fair, any weapon that makes it to Rotation C for endless survival is perfectly fine.

It's the meta players that thinks playing survival for 8 hours straight is good that's the problem.

that's just your opinion lol. I'm just stating the facts about the weapon and that it starts falling off hard after lv100+ armored enemies after the recent nerf. :B

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZeroMR said:

It does what? Fulmin shows good performance even into higher content. Show your builds.

Even without riven it still melts.

that video was made before the hotfix lol.

In a way you just agreed with me because you linked a video where they showcase the weapon before the nerf and you didn't think it was bad but actually a decent enough weapon. Now the problem is that it is doing half the damage after the hotfix so that video doesn't apply anymore.

This is one of the builds I use when going against grineer and I pair it with a viral/rad zakti to boost the effectiveness of the slash procs from hunter munitions.

XJ09FWt.jpg

Edited by CodeUltimate
xddd

6 hours ago, ShaKaL95 said:

But the weapon works fine,atleast for its MR, would probably ask for some range increase to 30m max,otherwise its great as is.

MR means nothing when it comes to the strenght of a weapon so yeah not a good argument to make here. I would agree that increasing the range would make it better but then it would just be a discount catchmoon, I was getting fond of the short range but high burst type of weapon. Too bad DE doesn't like fun. :'c

3 часа назад, ZeroMR сказал:

It does what? Fulmin shows good performance even into higher content. Even without riven it still melts.

This video proofs nothing: a) Riven, lol. b) It was uploaded two days before nerf.

Right now fulmin's primary mode suffers greatly from a low status chance (only 24-25% for a viral proc) + a very low amount of pellets. Because of it damage is inconsistent and ttk is just way too high.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's underpowered, that's why every other ad in trade chat is to pay 1500 plat for an UNROLLED Fulmin riven. New weapon rivens are always high, but not like this since the Rubico. Wonder why that is? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

But sure, a weapon with a FA mode better than the CURRENT prime access weapon in FA should ALSO have a fully functional Arca/Catchmoon and no tradeoffs whatsoever.

Get real. They did a great job with Fulmin. High power and recharge/aim limitations. Beautiful weapon, great new addition to the game. Players with trigger discipline will be rewarded, all others will suffer :) Working as intended.  Fine exactly as it is with no changes necessary.

Edited by Buttaface
  • Like 1

Honestly the only real issues I see with the fulmin are:

• range on 'shotgun' could do with being longer or at least being able to use the mod to extend range
  • I would like a larger ammo pool and the recharge delay removing
  • would like it be fully silent, we don't actually have many silent guns

Could it do with a damage buff, maybe, but I haven't really tested that much out yet.

On 2019-05-27 at 9:46 AM, bubbabenali said:

It was nerfed!? What was it at releas? A H-Bomb launcher? 

It and the Arca Plasmor (and maybe others, but those I remember) were applying their damage twice; they fixed it and everyone went batS#&$. 

Wow wasted 4 forma on this thing. Tried it, didn't find it so good, then I noticed that it dealt 2 instance of dmg per shot which made up for it's shortcomings. Now 1 week later it only deals 1 instance of dmg and it's pretty much a weaker arca plasmor. Sigh, I guess this goes to show that you should never forma weapons until 1 week after release of new gear.

6 часов назад, Xazur сказал:

Wow wasted 4 forma on this thing. Tried it, didn't find it so good, then I noticed that it dealt 2 instance of dmg per shot which made up for it's shortcomings. Now 1 week later it only deals 1 instance of dmg and it's pretty much a weaker arca plasmor. Sigh, I guess this goes to show that you should never forma weapons until 1 week after release of new gear.

Lol? What kind of build are you using, man?