Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Patch 10 Assorted Feedback From A Long Time Re-Occuring Player.

hashinshin

So I've now put way2much money in to warframe and a figured I'd compile another list of things that I feel could be better in warframe. IN NO ORDER AT ALL (meaning #1 is not the most significant):

1. Normal attacks on melee weapons are so freaking BADDDDD. They need a straight buff of like 25% more damage ASAP, and then a reevaluation after that. Maybe lower the multiplier to basic infested to 2x after that but come on. I shouldn't be sitting there beating a grineer for 20 seconds with weapons that have armor piercing mods. This is clearly not an isolated complaint and I feel it really shouldn't been changed by now.

2. So many melee weapons in particular are just.... not good. The Jaw sword, the dark dagger, the heat dagger, etc. The entire longsword line. Why are so many alert melee weapons just terrible? Makes no sense to me. Really need to go back and restat some of your older melee weapons to have a real purpose or use. Really annoying to get a weapon from an alert, craft it, then realize how garbage it is. Real mood killer.

3. The Soma's sound effect is not cool. I love the Soma, I love how it plays and what it does. But that sound effect man... it's like a popgun. It's just... bleeeck.

4. The Nekros' DESECRATE ability is funky at best in use. I can't be the only one thinking this. I really think the ability should just be straight remade as you often struggle to find a body due to all the elemental effects out there, then when you do find one it might just not work entirely. 

5. I'd really like to see some warframe mods that center on melee damage. In particular I question why the melee aura mod is 3% when the rifle aura is 4.5%. From there I'd suggest adding a warframe mod that increase perhaps normal melee damage by 10/20/30/40/50% so people that want a more melee focused build have that option.

POSTIVES:

The new Grineer settlement is the coolest planet in the game right now. 

The new boss fights are amazing.

The new weapons are really cool.

The ability to use the same mod on multiple weapons is a godsend. 

3. The Soma's sound effect is not cool. I love the Soma, I love how it plays and what it does. But that sound effect man... it's like a popgun. It's just... bleeeck.

I could not disagree more, the Soma sounds AWESOME, it sounds almost like an old Tommy gun, which match's its look & feel. I think its one of the best sounding guns hands down. 

Also I don't think you are using Nekro's power right at all. In survival there are bodies everywhere, it will also work a few seconds after the body disappears, the power is fine as is & id rather have that than just another "Press X to kill everything" power. Its a useful power & works fine if you use it correctly..

In regards to the Rifle aura mods, which aura are you referring to? Have you upgraded any of your mods or aura's? My Rifle amp is 27% maxed out, so I'm not sure where you are getting 4.5% from. I also have melee weapons that can destroy pretty much everything up to about lvl 100+ so me thinks you may need to work on your modding.

"The ability to use the same mod on multiple weapons is a godsend. "

FACT!!

Edited by t4m5t3r