Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe "Claith" void ghost/tenno operator turned warframe + new penobscot double bow weapon with alt fire.

(XBOX)AP TragOul

Warframe name:claith

Theme: void ghost/demon

Appearance: im thinking that as a base his body will be like the arms on the front of the nidus phryke skin, transparent with bones inside, and that will kind of just peak through in places with the armor on top. He should have a kind of grim reaper vibe with flowy ragged robes. It would be great if somehow a skull could be shown as or in his head such as maybe part of the helmet is transparent and u can see the skull on the inside. Just a kind of creepy vibe would be cool. (Concept art welcome)

Passive:on death phases to the void (or non void if in void) to regenerate (kind of like operator) switches player to operator mode (few seconds invincible while very noticeable animation plays to notify player), operator must survive a period of time before claith can be returned to (if operator dies claith goes into bleedout mode, skill based way of negating death.)

Passive part 2: when in Operator mode claith assists the operator making the operator more survivable and lethal as well as fighting along side the operator. (This part can either be like umbras passive where umbra becomes a specter or claith becomes a copy of the operator and uses operator weapons and abilities. Depends on what you decide for the backround and story for claith. I also suggest adding custimizability for this second state where u can pick and choose what abilities/ weapons the specter/operator clone will use the most or by default or what abilities/weapons to never use or to use situationally etc.)

passive part 3: claith and operators abilities are linked the stronger the operator the stronger claith is, claith boosts operators abilities and survivability. (The idea is the more the player invests in the operator the better claith becomes boosting abilities and survivability with higher health,shields,energy,armor strength,duration,efficiency,range for both operator and claith. This part can be split up into the different abilities to describe what operator upgrades effect the ability. Possibly each focus tree benefits a different ability and one tree that boosts the health, armor, shields, and energy.

Passive part 4: his abilities are resistant to nullifier bubbles and other nullification being that his abilities use void energy. When his abilities come into contact with a nullifier bubble instead of being disabled they are weakened in one way or another.

Abilities:
1.madurai- weapon boost. Adds void damage to the weapon doubling the weapons damage with the added damage being void damage with 100% chance of procing. Extra damage to sentient enemies.(nullifier halves the damage and proc chance)(i leave the mod for this ability up to the devs)

2.naramon- invisibility/phase shift. Claith becomes invisible and shifts into the void preventing him from activating lazer traps and other forms of automated detection.(nullifier makes it so hes only invisible while not moving and traps will be set off by him)(i leave the mod for this ability up to the devs)

3.zenurik- damage aoe/energy stealer. Creates a massive globe that expands and contracts damaging all enemies within, hitting enemies through walls and converts the damage into energy for claith and allies.(acts like limbos cataclysm but instantly expands and then contracts dealing damage)(nullifier halves the damage and size of the bubble)(i leave the mod for this ability up to the devs)

4.vazarin- shield bubble/healing bubble. Creates a bubble which heals allies within as well as nullifies eximus unit effects for allies inside the bubble. enemy attacks are absorbed by the bubble and dealt to enemies inside the bubble and enemies inside the bubble have their attacks absorbed and dealt back to them. Can have 3 bubbles up at a time.(nullifier halves the bubble size and halves healing, eximus effects will not be blocked, projectiles will only be slowed down not absorbed)(the mod for this ability will make it into a kind of aoe sheild around claith with reduced bubble size)

(I was thinking for some of these abilities having them draw from alternative energy sources like heal or shields or even have an alternative void energy pool or make his health and shields just void energy etc. But at the moment idk how i feel about doing any of this so i leave it up to the devs.)

Exalted weapon: when no primary or secondary is equiped claiths exalted amp will take the missing weapons place. Amp can be tweaked to have different fire modes and effects allowing for greater cusomization.

Unique weapon: "name pending" a penobscot style double bow alt fire tightens the front bow strings increasing damage but lowering fire rate. Default fire is a semi auto high rate of fire with no charge, no penetration and moderate damage good for most mobs.alt fire mode is a long charge up, high penetration, high damage sniper shot. Warframe pulls seven arrows from the quiver and holds them in the firing hand after the seven arrows are fired warframe pulls another hand full of seven arrows from the quiver puts them in the bow hand with the bow then grabs the nock ends of the arrows between its fingers and holds them ready to fire ending the animation, this creates a kind of "magazine clip" with the arrows in hand between the fingers being the clip, bow is also fired using the thumb draw style with the arrow being on the draw hand side of the bow rather than on the bow hand side. This way fast fire isnt a weirdly super quick default bow animation and doesnt make having decent damage overpowered for the fast fire mode as u cant fire all ur ammo capacity one after the other. If reloading before all the arrows in hand are used the warframe puts remaining arrows in the bow hand before grabbing the handful of arrows that are missing from the quiver. Note when pulling arrows from the quiver, arrows are not pulled out one by one but as a handful of seven or however many are needed for the reload. Added effect each enemy hit restores 25 points of energy. Heavy shot restores 100 points of energy.
(Name ideas welcome)
Backstory: claith was originally a tenno that was very powerful the most powerful tenno at the time in fact due to his mastery of the void so much so that he was concieted. He believed himself and his fellow tenno to be gods and that the orokin were jealous  pretenders attempting to manipulate them. The orokin, resenting this idea of being lesser than the tenno decided to punish claith by having him turned into a warframe to be subjugated by them and used by them. It did not work however as claith retained his mind, though slightly maddend and muddled. Claith being enraged by this loss of mental faculty lashed out at the orokin and others within the facility killing everyone within. Having lost control of their abomination, their experiment, their creation they decided to dispose of him and the facility as to protect themselves and to hide their failure. They launched the facility with claith onboard into the void where it would be lost.

What happens to him in the void i feel is up to the devs but i have a possibility id like to suggest. 

When he enters the void and is trapped he begins to hear the man in the wall aka the void. The void slowely corrupts him adding to his power but also controlling him more and more. The void wanting to use him as a vessel so that it can come into our world. At first claith thought they wanted the same thing. To return to the physical world and take revenge on those who trapped him there. But slowely he realized that the void like the orokin wanted to control him and so entered into a psychological conflict with the void the man in the wall. But he was already too far gone. Anyone who found him and the facility in the void would be killed by claith even if they could have helped him get out of the void. The man in the wall forcing him to kill them. Claith becoming both prisoner and his own unwilling jailor.

Acquisition: this is also up to the devs but this is my suggestion.

Claith eventually learns the man in the walls trick to talk to the tenno and uses it to telepathically communicate to the tenno to come and find him in the void. Once u get there u are again contacted by claith who tells u to hurry and that hes losing control again, u are also contacted by the man in the wall who basically says "no hes mine" and as u go through the tile set u begin to learn about the facility and the story behind claith and how he got here and why hes fighting with the man in the wall. When u finally catch up to claith he speaks to u as he attacks u and begs u to kill him so the man in the wall cant use him to escape. After probably a long boss like battle with void ghosts and movement through rooms with lots of dialogue between u, ordis, claith, and the man in the wall u finally defeat claith who says "finish it, kill me" the operator comes out of the warframe and says "no we can fight him together" and then links with claith. Here we see a few cut scenes showing claiths past before becoming a warframe and after. Then u have a internal confrontation with the man in the wall where he takes on the appearance of the operator then theres a fight where ur struggling against the man in the wall and just before it looks like hes gonna take u over claith appears as he was before becoming a warframe and together u push out the man in the wall. U then wake up in the orbiter with claith standing over u. While u were fighting the man in the wall claith was able to get u and ur warframe out of the facility while the man in the wall was distracted. Claith thanks u and then says he will help u by acting as ur warframe whenever u need him saying hes eager to see the world outside the prison of that facility. From here on it would be kind of cool to see claith hanging out in the operator room maybe doing something different after missions like looking out the window, relaxing on the couch, admiring your fish,etc either as the warframe claith or maybe even as a projection of his former self. Which would make more sense if u were using him as ur current frame.
(I would name his mission as "necrosis" or have "necrosis" in the name.)

(Any other ideas i would be welcome to hear)