Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapons/builds are you enjoying with wisp?

Maka.Bones

I didn't find a builds/experiences discussion thread, so I made one here. (This is for discussion, not dev feedback)

I find myself using the Corinth a lot now; her speed boost makes it really satisfying to use. She's also really good with melee weapons. 

This is the corinth build i'm using:

043099641d.jpg

This is also the build I use with her atm. I'm not sure what to use with that last slot yet

52b410e3d3.jpg

I also like the ignis wrath for memes, and I might try a sniper or a bow sometime soon. 

What do you guys like?

Edited by Maka.Bones

I quite like using her #3 for the melee stealth multiplier. Build a slight all rounder with some leaning towards PS and Range, with some good duration and some good eff' mixed in, and you got yourself a good melee, and general, build, for her.

Lesion, Redeemer Prime, etc, work great with her #3 ability.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnOldAlias said:

I quite like using her #3 for the melee stealth multiplier. Build a slight all rounder with some leaning towards PS and Range, with some good duration and some good eff' mixed in, and you got yourself a good melee, and general, build, for her.

Lesion, Redeemer Prime, etc, work great with her #3 ability.

That sounds like a grand idea tbh. I'll have to try that for focus farming 😄

I’d enjoyed using Lenz and Staticor with Wisp. Her Haste Conduit gets rid of the slight Fire Rate issues i have with those Weapons and Breach Surge helps me do enough DPS against lvl 180 - 340 (360+ Eximus) Enemies at Mot Solo while i was doing heavy damage to some of the enemies at that level with my CO Zenistar and Breach Surge. I haven’t tried other Weapons but after using her in two different Mot runs and new Gas City, yeah, i’m happy about her (except for mostly her 4). She got the Synergy with Abilities and Weapons but i normally don’t use her 4 at higher level content. Around Sortie Level and below is where i would use it.

This is the build i'm currently using in her:

1407ya.png

Edited by GPrime96
  • Like 2

I have moded for all around with a dip on duration to use fleeting expertise, and have put in the new aero vantage and an aim glide mod. It seems a bit odd but it works really well. I can abuse breach and jump around between 4 points will-o lasta for a good time and can just  send you where ever you want. With her passive she can almost literally fly around mobs undetected, no joke I have covered almost 3 rooms in a single aim glide. She could launch will-o at the defense target, breach over to her buffs then do a stealth fly by real quick to soften things up just to TP next to the target and flash cook them all with in about 6 seconds. her level of movement is incredible; she can almost seem to be everywhere at once or can just fly through missions.

31 minutes ago, Umquaptovis said:

I have moded for all around with a dip on duration to use fleeting expertise, and have put in the new aero vantage and an aim glide mod.

I just tried that earlier, it felt pretty fun too. It seems like it'll work awesome with the new obstacle-course map layout.

tbh you dont need flow with her, heres why:

her 1 is on the low end for energy use. even if they get ran over by a bubble it will cost nothing to bring them back. 

her 2 is really only used for LuLz as you can normally out run the damn thing (im being serious cast it and hold the key and then start to sprint, you will be ahead of it).

her 3 is really the only skill you may burn energy for but really its still kinda a waste if your weapons already turn everything to ash on the first shot/hit.

her 4 though the activation may have a high cost the tick for it runs on duration. so if your stacked in that then extra power isnt needed.

you can safely run her with just 300 energy and use that spare slot for range, power, or duration boost. 

Edited by Noble_One

6 minutes ago, Noble_One said:

you can safely run her with just 300 energy and use that spare slot for range, power, or duration boost. 

Duration: There's only Narrowminded left to put in, I got the others.
Power: Energy Conversion? I got all other power mods.
Range: For what purpose? Extending reservoir range?

Flow allows me to bunker all that energy and spam my abilities despite 45% efficiency. Streamline wouldn't make much of a dent in that, and Fleeting is right out. I could slap in Rush for the jokes.

1 minute ago, Ced23Ric said:

Duration: There's only Narrowminded left to put in, I got the others.
Power: Energy Conversion? I got all other power mods.
Range: For what purpose? Extending reservoir range?

Flow allows me to bunker all that energy and spam my abilities despite 45% efficiency. Streamline wouldn't make much of a dent in that, and Fleeting is right out. I could slap in Rush for the jokes.

range inscrease your 1,3,and 4 skill in how far they go out. for her 1 its meh but for her 3 and 4 its awesome esp for her 3 since you can hit a large room with it and dont have to combo with her 2. what ideally funny is her 2 doesnt use duration or range but power lol /shurg. 

streamline owuld still help with lessening the activation costs and i have seen people put in ruush butht also a brain scratch because youre one already does that. well some people do like to go fast all the time xD

9 minutes ago, Maka.Bones said:

That's good insight, but don't only use flow for ability energy lol

...thats all its for though lol. it only increases your energy pool. unless you mean for energy channel but after the rework that does nothing to your energy pool. 

....come to think of it do people still use that?

Edited by Noble_One

2 minutes ago, Ced23Ric said:

Why would I sacrifice 55% more activation for 30% more activation, and my resilience to magnetic procs?

streamline was more of a niche really i never said you have to but its still an option. my advice is more of a tip you can really run anything. there was a person who made a pure flight loadout for her, pretty fun actually xD

10 minutes ago, Noble_One said:

...thats all its for though lol. it only increases your energy pool. unless you mean for energy channel but after the rework that does nothing to your energy pool. 

....come to think of it do people still use that?

Missions that use your energy

Edit: Tho tbh, i just like spamming her 4 with no prejudice, and little concern for my energy

Edited by Maka.Bones

1 minute ago, Noble_One said:

streamline was more of a niche really i never said you have to but its still an option. my advice is more of a tip you can really run anything. there was a person who made a pure flight loadout for her, pretty fun actually xD

Oh, absolutely, I am just pointing out that Flow is the single mod that still has some - and then the most - effect on the loadout. I got no more STR to go for. I could squeeze in Energy Conversion for that sweet +50% STR on orb pick up, but that's a situational buff, and I like constant buffs. Duration, I am also tapped out unless I take Narrow Minded, which I won't for obvious reasons. capacity being one of them. I ran out of mods in those categories.

That leaves Streamline, and Streamline is worse than Flow in the action economy, plus Flow gives resilience to magnetic procs be virtue of having deeper pockets to drain.

12 hours ago, Ephemiel said:

Can one even make a real build with how random her abilities seem to be?

Depends on what you need, or the type of enemies you're fighting.

This is my caster build, and you can switch "corrosive projection" for "Growing Power" if you want more power str.

2cb9f8e354.jpg

You could also trade gladiator finesse for blind rage, and flow for hunter's adrenaline, and you'll be an insanely strong "caster" (I would need to add/change 2 polarities, to fit in both blind rage and hunter's adrenaline) 

fa9a20007d.jpg

This is my survival/general purpose build (I'd like to be using enemy sense instead of aero vantage, but i'm out of capacity x.x)

cd93599e16.jpg

16 hours ago, Noble_One said:

tbh you dont need flow with her, heres why:

her 2 is really only used for LuLz as you can normally out run the damn thing (im being serious cast it and hold the key and then start to sprint, you will be ahead of it).

Her 2 grants you invincibility when you reactivate, so I tend to spam it when I have to face tank something.
But I only use flow on my low efficiency build, so I don't really disagree with you.
__
I roll with the no-ammo setup; Fulmin and whatever kitgun. It's both chill and powerful.
But I pull out the Kohm when I feel like going crazy with the haste reservoir;

20 minutes ago, xLUONG said:

But I only use flow on my low efficiency build, so I don't really disagree with you.

16 hours ago, Noble_One said:

tbh you dont need flow with her...

This is the real reason why I use flow

122fca9442.jpg

If i switched augur message for blind rage, or transient fortitude, then she would be pretty beefy with her health buff. I'd rather not have negatives with her though. 

Edit: She can still get easily oneshot, but it's still fun for me. 

Edited by Maka.Bones