Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with 2FA, please! (PC)

Adhimas987

Question

Guys, please help me, is there any other way to contact Warframe / Digital Extremes support than submitting ticket(s)? I've enable 2FA on my warframe account since the Jovian Concord update because it's a trading requisite now, and yesterday I activate it, everything seems normal, but today I don't receive any email that contain generated code from no-reply@2fa.warframe.com that needed for login. I tried to change my linked email, but I don't receive verification code on my current email either, and like I said before, is there any other way for me to contact Warframe / Digital Extremes support? I already submit 2 tickets on Warframe Zendesk, and it's already more than 24 hour without any response so I can't do anything. Please, if anyone knows how, please inform me, thank you and pardon my english :((

4 answers to this question

You should only ever submit 1 ticket per issue, and submitting multiple tickets may increase the time before your issue is addressed (and in the event that you spam tickets, your access to the support desk may be revoked). Moreover, tickets are answered in the order they were received, so there may be some delay before your ticket is addressed by a representative if there are a lot of tickets in the queue ahead of yours. You can check the status of your ticket Here.

15 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

You should only ever submit 1 ticket per issue, and submitting multiple tickets may increase the time before your issue is addressed (and in the event that you spam tickets, your access to the support desk may be revoked). Moreover, tickets are answered in the order they were received, so there may be some delay before your ticket is addressed by a representative if there are a lot of tickets in the queue ahead of yours. You can check the status of your ticket Here.

Thanks for the info Letter13, but the I sent 2 tickets with 20 hours difference, and I sent the second ticket because I don't get any reply on my first, yet. And yes, I've check my ticket status regularly since yesterday, but it's still the same unfortunately :((

1 hour ago, KettleTicket said:

It's the weekend, be patient. It can take anywhere between 24h and a week to hear a response back from support.

Yes, I know that most of DE staff aren't available on weekend, but I just know that customer/technical support aren't available either, and damn, a week?! Jesus christ..... :((