Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a "I know what im doing" mode?

Id like to request an option to disable all the (for me) pointless confirmation dialogs. Like when youre building something, or using formas, or selecting a relic. Yes im sure what im doing, thank you! You dont have to ask if im sure, i coinsciously made a decission.

Can we PLEASE get an option to get rid of all the unnecassary confirmation dialog boxes??? Please DE, please, ive been playing this game for years and it bothers me a lot

• Like 2

Man I have said this so many times but it's so damn true. Just shut up and stop telling me what to do. I have to turn dialogue off so I don't hear the constant BS in my ears about stuff I have done a trillion times before. Really gets irritating. 

Edited by I_RuBiiX_I

1 minute ago, MistressMoonpaw said:

So what? then i pick the right relic next time. Besides its not like the relic is just gone then, i still get a reward. And in 99.9% of all cases i click on the right thing anyway

Don't act dumb, I was stating one example out of many

I could've said the same thing with selling weapons or frames, you'll be glad that message comes up when you click on the wrong frame or weapon to sell, or rivens, or mods in general, maybe consigning a pet too, or put points for the wrong node in a focus tree, I could go on & on again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

I could've said the same thing with selling weapons or frames, you'll be glad that message comes up when you click on the wrong frame or weapon to sell, or rivens, or mods in general, maybe consigning a pet too, or put points for the wrong node in a focus tree, I could go on & on again

well that may be true, but when its really so insignificant, a message box just bothers me. Like for example using a forma. Yes im aware it resets the rank to 0, yes im aware it uses the forma up. Ive done it over a hundred times. I dont want to have to confirm it every time

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

OP just wants the option to turn it off for themselves, not everyone.  If they feel they can handle it, why argue against it?

Just now, MistressMoonpaw said:

Exactly, i didnt say enforce it and get rid of it for everyone. Just have the option to disable it

I'd turn it off, personally.  

I may make some mistakes but they're mine and they'll encourage me to pay closer attention to what I'm doing.  And one of the reasons I get so bored lately is because I'm flooded with "are you suuuuuuuuure??" and I just spam "yes"

Yeah, it's caused me to lose some stuff but, I also have a lot of back stock on things, so it doesn't really hurt me.  I've got like, 100 more to work with.

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'd turn it off, personally.  

I may make some mistakes but they're mine and they'll encourage me to pay closer attention to what I'm doing.  And one of the reasons I get so bored lately is because I'm flooded with "are you suuuuuuuuure??" and I just spam "yes"

Yeah, it's caused me to lose some stuff but, I also have a lot of back stock on things, so it doesn't really hurt me.  I've got like, 100 more to work with.

A good example is the foundry. It asks you every time if youre sure you wanna build something. Your choice doesnt even matter if you look at the bigger picture. Even IF you built something by accident. You can cancewl it and get EVERYTHING back. So it isnt even a problem if you started any build process by accident, still you have to confirm it every time. I just wanna click on it once and have it be built

1 minute ago, MistressMoonpaw said:

A good example is the foundry. It asks you every time if youre sure you wanna build something. Your choice doesnt even matter if you look at the bigger picture. Even IF you built something by accident. You can cancewl it and get EVERYTHING back. So it isnt even a problem if you started any build process by accident, still you have to confirm it every time. I just wanna click on it once and have it be built

Exactly.  

Same with upgrading Relics, yes, I REALLY DO WANT TO UPGRADE THIS ONE!!!