Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp Witch Hat Concept

Ever since I saw Wisp's unveiling I have always thought it might be kind of cool if she had a helmet that made it look like she was wearing a witch hat. Now I know some of you are going to look at me and say, "You're Stupid! DE won't accept that! They don't like helmets that look like hats!" However let me direct you to Mesa's Falcon Tennogen Helmet, Limbo's Vistyxio Skin and Limbo's Graxx skin

So I think it is very clear that DE will accept helmets with a hat like nature so long as it makes sense with the frame. Personally I feel that Wisp having a helmet that makes it look like she is wearing a witch hat is very fitting.

Anyway, I just threw this idea out there, because we all know that sooner or later DE is going to allow tennogen creators to make skins for her and now I have planted the seed that will hopefully inspire someone to make an awesome helmet for her. Enjoy.

• Like 2

I mean, sure it could probably be accepted, but the main focus is not the fact that its supposed to be a witch's hat, it's whether or not it resembles a witch's cap.

Like sure, you can look at the Mesa Falchion helmet and say, "That's a cowboy hat", but different elements of the entire helmet in total are supposed to give a greater allusion towards it, rather than being a direct look or reference (for example, the way how the brim of the 'hat' is slightly disconnected from the head).

3 hours ago, Scruffel said:

I mean, sure it could probably be accepted, but the main focus is not the fact that its supposed to be a witch's hat, it's whether or not it resembles a witch's cap.

Like sure, you can look at the Mesa Falchion helmet and say, "That's a cowboy hat", but different elements of the entire helmet in total are supposed to give a greater allusion towards it, rather than being a direct look or reference (for example, the way how the brim of the 'hat' is slightly disconnected from the head).

Well, that's what I mean. I think it would be awesome if someone made a helmet for Wisp that is "a witch hat" without being a witch hat.:smile: