Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] CHAT servers down :(

Mizar5129

27 minutes ago, JackRemzy said:

It's a Server Problem It's not your pc. Still It's funny how less we are talking mostly, and how we missing chat when it's gone. :'D

It's like a familiar background noise that you miss when it's gone.

I grew up next the sea so when I moved to attend university I noticed something odd that I couldn't put my finger on. Had trouble sleeping too. Turns out it may have been the constant background noise of the ocean was gone so my brain was doing a subconscious "WTF?!" At least that was the suggestion put forward by one of my psychology friends.

Yea... sadly still down. Had to queue with random people in the Tridolon quest xD. got a really nice team first round, no harrow sadly. 2 volts+trin while i chroma'd. Managed to do a 3x3 without any communication at all lmao. Hope we can get these chat servers fixed soon tho, starting to bug me

hace 1 minuto, AuraGuard dijo:

I'm also having this same issue. Really recent, too - was able to access chat early this morning (around 2 AM EST). Keeps saying it failed to connect to chat server.

I was able to see it when it went down... but did not take note about the time, but was less that two hours ago I think.