Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban/Bastille not working

ZeroBladeTV

You are aware that Bastille has a max number of targets it can pick up? Afaik it depends on power strength, you might want to check your current values on the ability screen

I'm not having any problems in game.

With 100% strength it picks up 12 enemies, with 40% strength it picks up 4. A mod like Overextended will reduce your power strength significantly, and pick up less enemies. If the radius is very large bastille can go through walls and pick up enemies you can't see, which happens often on smaller maps.

Edited by TheMostFrench

I'm happy to tell you that isn't the case! On the mod screen for your Warframe you can put your mouse over the ability icons on the left side of the screen and see how each ability is affected by things like strength, duration and range without leaving the mod screen. This was added a few updates ago, but you could still see how mods were affecting your abilities from the ability screen in the arsenal (mouse over the warframe name, and the options are equip/upgrade/abilities/appearance).

In this image you can see just below the duration/efficiency/range/strength numbers on the left that there are four icons - these icons are the abilities of your frame. If you hover your mouse over the icons you can see how each ability is changed by mods.

At 40% strength Bastille affects 4 enemies.

68AEBEDF97D625BD6D36A70A635E0DC765CA9499

In this picture my strength is at 100% and bastille affects 12 enemies.

B194752E680F63C9DB953054A1FE27B8BAFB152B

Edited by TheMostFrench