Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptr Giveaway

Magicfingers

seems Raptr is STILL giving away Warframe Starter Packs and Warframe Void Packs. still says they have 2000+ to give away and there are only 10 and a half days to claim one according to the countdown timer. if you've already claimed one, you won't be able to get another one. i got mine on August 29th. surprised it's still going on.

anyways, there are a couple of requirements that have to be met which are explained on the giveaway pages. you really don't need to be a new player to get the starter pack. anyways, here are the links to the giveaways if you're interested

starter pack: http://raptr.com/game/Warframe/rewards/warframe-starter-pack

void pack:     http://raptr.com/game/Warframe/rewards/warframe-void-pack

mmh Raptr desktop app?

i dislike to fill my PC with trash stuff that leech RAM for nothing...

So basicallyi  have to login in their forum and play the game with browser open? i dont get it...

It's an app.

Like steam in the background, minus the overlay.

Generally to get the 2nd pack (and if bandwidth isn't an issue), I just remain login to Warframe over night, so I don't have to deal with the app sucking memory during gameplay.

mmh Raptr desktop app?

i dislike to fill my PC with trash stuff that leech RAM for nothing...

So basicallyi  have to login in their forum and play the game with browser open? i dont get it...

You don't have to keep it, I just ran it for a second, claimed the void keys and uninstalled.

Not too shabby.

Thanks for the notification OP!

you have to be a new player to get the first one the second one requires a dedicated status, no clue what that means

IIRC, 'new player' just means below Dedicated in their system.

Dedicated is just one of their ranks based on how you rank among other Warframe players who use their app, or how much time you spent in-game. To reach it, you need to be in the top 40% of Ratpr users for Warframe, or accumulate 15 hours (you can manually add 6 hours, so 9 hours really).

IIRC, 'new player' just means below Dedicated in their system.

Dedicated is just one of their ranks based on how you rank among other Warframe players who use their app, or how much time you spent in-game. To reach it, you need to be in the top 40% of Ratpr users for Warframe, or accumulate 15 hours (you can manually add 6 hours, so 9 hours really).

but I already have over 400 hours on steam, doesn't that count?

but I already have over 400 hours on steam, doesn't that count?

Yeah that would count. Just sync it, if it didn't already automatically do it.

Try to claim the Starter Pack first though. I don't think you'll be able to once you sync and have 400+ hours.

Edited by CitizenV

Try to claim the Starter Pack first though. I don't think you'll be able to once you sync and have 400+ hours.

EDIT: figured it out and got both packs, much love <3

Edited by pariahlord

Sure this raptor app is safe, cause i don't want warframe to be like, oh *turns on auto banned system* "You've been banned for 220 years :)" Have fun waiting.

They have a large community of gamers. If that happened I think it would be all over the web and their reputation would be in ruins.

ahh thats prob why it doesnt work for me,I had already synched it back during the other raptr giveaway