Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My feedback on Disruption

Cephalycion

The new gamemode is a nice addition.

Imo, disruption is so far the most challenging gamemode out of the traditional ones like defense or interception. The scaling is well done and suits the mid to late game player niche. Even with a decent build on Saryn I will still be able to run into some trouble, especially during stronger amalgams and energy drain debuffs.

The 4 colours of keys and conduits is certainly fresh to see, but I think the spawnrates for the enemies dropping said keys could certainly be improved, especially during the start of a new round. Currently it is possible to waste the first few minutes of a round just looking for a key, which feels like more downtime than necessary given there is already one just before the start of every round.

The knockdowns and damage coming from enemies is quite moderate and I feel is in a pretty good spot right now. It wont one hit you but it will keep you on the edge.

The demolyst has a decent health pool such that he will most of the time require more than one player attacking to be killed in time. However, his location marker only starts to appear on screen after you have line of sight, regardless if a teammate has already seen it. This has led to some unnecessary losses where we basically pulled a C9 and ignored the demolyst up until the part where he starts charging up, and its too late.

One suggestion I would make is to have the demolyst marked on your screen the moment he spawns so that our allies dont have to go through the trouble of marking him manually and the squad can start retaliating immediately.

Needless to say Disruption has become one of the most engaging gameplay experiences Ive had in awhile from Warframe. Props to DE for making this gamemode and your dev time has certainly paid off.

• Like 2

i can appreciate them trying to make some what better enemies but this aint it. even with the higher scaling it takes waaaay too long still to reach some form of difficulty and ppl have expressed this before but we do not want to go through a couple hours of dull enemies to finally feel them getting difficult seriously why dont they just put in content around lvl 150 atleast or as an option. also im not sure of what you run on yur saryn but most ive seen (and about most map nukers) and tested just do the usual map nuking besides being able to on the demolysts. most enemies feel like the same old same old freeze, nuke, repeat so i cant say this has brought much of a challenge, maybe the demolyst which are just slightly more beefy while being able to ignore some abilities so we cant cheese it but thats about it and i dont feel much a rush killing them. honestly it just feel the same way as kuva survival with corpus and a twist its a solid mode while being able to jump in at any moment but in almost no way does it really feel difficult and even if someone manages to enjoy it thats fine but i personally hope DE takes a better step forward next time cuz i found it a lackluster time killer rather than something im really trying to beat. i think its a good update i mean the map looks beautiful, ui improvements are nice, and boss fight well lets be honest its way better than the older days like fighting the sergeant again but im solely disappointed every time they keep releasing mode after mode after mode that isnt an endgame but just another basic grinder fest. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SutomuDrgn said:

i can appreciate them trying to make some what better enemies but this aint it. even with the higher scaling it takes waaaay too long still to reach some form of difficulty and ppl have expressed this before but we do not want to go through a couple hours of dull enemies to finally feel them getting difficult seriously why dont they just put in content around lvl 150 atleast or as an option. also im not sure of what you run on yur saryn but most ive seen (and about most map nukers) and tested just do the usual map nuking besides being able to on the demolysts. most enemies feel like the same old same old freeze, nuke, repeat so i cant say this has brought much of a challenge, maybe the demolyst which are just slightly more beefy while being able to ignore some abilities so we cant cheese it but thats about it and i dont feel much a rush killing them. honestly it just feel the same way as kuva survival with corpus and a twist its a solid mode while being able to jump in at any moment but in almost no way does it really feel difficult and even if someone manages to enjoy it thats fine but i personally hope DE takes a better step forward next time cuz i found it a lackluster time killer rather than something im really trying to beat. i think its a good update i mean the map looks beautiful, ui improvements are nice, and boss fight well lets be honest its way better than the older days like fighting the sergeant again but im solely disappointed every time they keep releasing mode after mode after mode that isnt an endgame but just another basic grinder fest. 

different strokes for different folks, i guess.

I kinda just wish there were more abilities that could stun the Demolysts. It's fair that I can't oneshot the Demolyst like I can everything else (in fact it can take 2 magazines at the start of endurance and several when you're getting to that lvl 100 mark). However, having more frames able to at least stun the Demolyst from moving can help the team coordinate a takedown, especially when many times these things seem to spawn out of thin air when you get to the smaller rooms.