Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many internet data does Warframe use on public mode?

HappyNinja96

Question

I know this is asked before but im on limited internet at 150gb per month and i never used limted data before, not even into how much do i use per hour or how many actually i need....anyway i know i use more data if im on public mode, but i like to talk to people on region chat helping other players and other stuff like that and usually im online atleast 4-5 hours per day because of the job otherwise its more likely i can stuck more than 7 hours online when i have day off. Anyway i need advice from someone who knows more  about internet usage of the game and how much do i really need. Thank you in advance!

3 answers to this question

I know this is asked before but im on limited internet at 150gb per month and i never used limted data before, not even into how much do i use per hour or how many actually i need....anyway i know i use more data if im on public mode, but i like to talk to people on region chat helping other players and other stuff like that and usually im online atleast 4-5 hours per day because of the job otherwise its more likely i can stuck more than 7 hours online when i have day off. Anyway i need advice from someone who knows more  about internet usage of the game and how much do i really need. Thank you in advance!

Apparently not all that much, as most of my multiplayer sessions are held through phone tethering. It says 1.69gb since May 2. That's for voice  chat through discord and the game in multi-player.

I have similar gaming habits, but when playing solo I do play through wifi.

You should be more concerned about video streaming as 2 hours eats 3 gigs, roughly

Edited by Sunai_Moonswing

You sir are very lucky.  I'm using a Satellite connection and my monthly use is Capped at 15GB.  I have unmetered time from 12am-5am but as of late I've been just too tired to play.  Also after the most recent fixes to the open worlds and the introduction of nightwave my data use has went up quite a bit.