Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for Domestik Drone

LyricLibra

So I enjoy watching my little buddy go around my ship making everything tidy and clean, however it had me thinking: It would be neat if it would actually pick up misc items for you such as crafting components, mods, credits, etc you "may have dropped" and would give you a little "heads up" in your inbox when it was full or something of the sort. I'd like to have all of your opinion on it. What do you think?

• Like 2

Not even adding those little things would justify needing to dropping 100p on a Corpus Roomba - especially when one can pay 75p for a built and potato'd Sentinel that is FAR more useful to the player. Domestik is a cosmetic that moves around, nothing more.

Note: I haven't bought the thing and I don't plan to unless the price drops to 35-50p, because frankly 100p is a rip-off.

11 hours ago, LyricLibra said:

making everything tidy and clean

The Orbiter's floor has been clean since you started playing Warframe. I mean it's nice to pretend that your 100p toy is going around and cleaning the floors for you, but let's not fool ourselves by saying the thing is ACTUALLY cleaning the floors.

11 hours ago, LyricLibra said:

would give you a little "heads up" in your inbox when it was full

Ordis already notifies us about messages and the game already culls certain repeated messages after a while.

Edited by MirageKnight

11 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Not even adding those little things would justify needing to dropping 100p on a Corpus Roomba

I never mentioned that the price was alright. I just wanted to give a fun little idea 😕 I thought it was a fun and neat little idea tbh

Edited by LyricLibra
New to quote and fixed it

Just now, Fishyflakes said:

Dang I was hoping we were on the same wavelength and say we should be able to Name or Tag our Domestiks with Glyphs and such.

That would also be amazing!! I would genuinely love to see that