Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry is spamming!

Deimoskiri

Whenever I finish another blueprint, I will stil have it in Foundry if I have found it since. Or if I have finished Trinity Helmet for example, if I find Trinity Helmet blueprint again, it will appear again in my Foundry. Since there will be no need for another one, you should do something about spam, it's uncomfortable to find the stuff which I actually need among all those things I already have.

They could stay if there would be a trading system available - to trade something of yours with another player for another thing of the same value. Mag Chassis for Ash Chassis or something like that. But that would take alot of Warframe grinding out of the game.

I have a made a few of the same weapons and most level them up to sell them like . . . it would cost me 15,000 to make and like 120,000 to sell afterwards. Theres not alot of weapons in the store and I'm forced to re-level new built ones. Another way of think about its I have 2 of the same swords but one if focuses on ice power and the other on lighting power. Give me more choices during mission selection.

Meh good point. I sold my rifle and got like nothing for it so I assumed we don't get any more credits back for those.

Shame that there are so few weapon spots though.

How about warframes though as in my original example? Do they sell for alot?

Edited by Deimoskiri