Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IIAc3sII

Just increase Darvo's Stock already, he is literally useless.

I always figured the point was just to make people come back and check it. He had 75 of the item, we currently have about 70k people playing on Steam alone. DE could probably multiply the stock by 10, or 100.

Best thing about Darvo is that he usually offesr new stuff when European players are a sleep at night and if the offer is anything even remotely useful it will be sold out by the time we wake up. I've been playing for about 10 months, can't even remember when was the last time I bothered to visit Darvo.

Frankly, Darvo's implementation is so terrible I keep thinking it's a joke. He sells utter garbage the majority of the time, to the point of not really being worth checking. And on the off chance that he sells something decent, it's sold out by the time I check. What the hell is even the point of him?

14 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

What the hell is even the point of him?

To waste our time perhaps? No wait, sorry - it's to further motivate us to go to the Relays. That's it.

That said, it's not working...at least for me.

People actually camp him waiting for inventory refreshes. You know...just in case. 

Strange, but true. 

If Darvo had more things to offer and in greater quantities, he'd be more useful and feel less like a sad old huckster.

People actually camp him waiting for inventory refreshes. You know...just in case. 

Wow.

Strange, but true. 

Strange isn't quite the word I'd use 😛

2 minutes ago, Sept3var said:

wait people actually buy stuff from him?

Everyone makes mistakes from time to time.