Mandragor1an

Zenith reload bug

Posted (edited)

After reloading once the Zenith reloads automatically with each shot of the alternative fire mode.

I assume it happens because of the changes to the disc.

It seems you can work around this by destroying the disc manually instead of reloading.

Edited by Mandragor1an
  • Upvote 2

i've also been having this issue. the new alt fire method is fine and i do like it but it seems to have broke the zenith a bit.

Encountered same problem today, after first getting the zenith, gonna try your work-around next time I encounter it, thanks.

For more information, this issue didn't start with the mission, it worked for ~3-4 mins as intended. It might have something to do with manually reloading the weapon while in semiautomatic in certain weird conditions, like pressing reload while the alt-fire projectile still in the air etc., hope this helps and good luck with the fix, this seems like one of my new favorite weapons so far and would love for it to also be reliable enough to use everywhere.

I've had this as well - I'm actively trying to find a way to recreate the bug. Love the gun lol

Same problem. I occasionally end up having to reload after every shot, which switches me back to automatic. So what should I do here? I can click the alt-fire again to destroy the disc?

Edited by (XB1)Earth Nuggets