Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flydolon and arbitrations

perylousdemon

Can someone please explain to me why the Flydolon fight is a requirement to gain/regain access to arbitrations? I know I can't possibly be alone in having zero interest in said fight, especially with how gimmicky and bugged it currently is. Plus, the Flydolon basically falls into the same category as Jordas Golem and Mutalist Alad V, and they aren't required for arbitrations. Having to do Ganymede is fine--I actually really enjoy Disruption--but please please PLEASE remove the fight from arbitration requirements. Let the people who don't want to do the fight spend their platinum on Wisp. That's better for you guys, anyway...

*Shrugs*

Inaros + radiation Catchmoon. Wire-walk to the bug zappers. Make the flydolon blast the bug zappers. Go Operator. Take down shields (super fast with Rahn Prism). Bullet jump and grab the Flydolon. Steer it into a bug zapper. Blast a Synovia. Activate the console on the central platform. Go Operator again and repeat the subsequent steps twice.

Done in about 5-6 minutes. Getting to the fight probably took longer than the fight itself. Don't see what the fuss is.

Edited by KnossosTNC

I did have access, which is why I'm annoyed. And the fuss is that it's super gimmicky and, from what I've heard, extremely bugged right now. So my choices are either do it now and hope it doesn't bug out, or wait until they have the major bugs fixed and who knows when that will be.

• Like 1

It takes 5-6 minutes. Quicker for speed runners. In the time it’s taking you to come to the forums, open a thread and reply, you’d have finished it and be on your way to Arbitration’s. 

To answer your point, it isn’t like the Jordan’s Golem / Alad V nodes. It’s a new assassination node and therefore is required like all the others. 

Also it isn’t majorly bugged to the point of game breaking. That’s people exaggerating for the same of complaining. I think I had to quit once in the entire farm the Wisp and the associated mods. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, perylousdemon said:

I did have access, which is why I'm annoyed. And the fuss is that it's super gimmicky and, from what I've heard, extremely bugged right now. So my choices are either do it now and hope it doesn't bug out, or wait until they have the major bugs fixed and who knows when that will be.

I did the fight about 8 times to get Wisp parts, then one more for an Amalgam mod. It was over so quick I didn't notice any bugs.

1) you haven't cleared the fight. Not even once

2) despite the above, you already presume/conclude that you dont and wont enjoy the boss fight.

3) you aren't willing to clear it just once to unlock the node.

4) You'd rather make a post to petition for a serverwide change, than just hop in a random squad to check the node off your bucket list.

• Like 1

Sounds like you should just do it instead of basing all your opinions on it on assumptions and some complaints you've heard.

Best case you get it cleared in 10-15 minutes (less in a group) and never need to run it again, worst case you "waste" 10-15 minutes but have now validated your opinions on it.

To do arbitrations, you have to complete ALL nodes on the star chart. This is how the current system in place has always been. The Jovian Concord added two new nodes.  You must complete ALL nodes to access arbitrations, meaning yes, you have to play the two new nodes at least once. 

hace 4 horas, perylousdemon dijo:

Can someone please explain to me why the Flydolon fight is a requirement to gain/regain access to arbitrations? I know I can't possibly be alone in having zero interest in said fight, especially with how gimmicky and bugged it currently is. Plus, the Flydolon basically falls into the same category as Jordas Golem and Mutalist Alad V, and they aren't required for arbitrations. Having to do Ganymede is fine--I actually really enjoy Disruption--but please please PLEASE remove the fight from arbitration requirements. Let the people who don't want to do the fight spend their platinum on Wisp. That's better for you guys, anyway...

Almost all people have 0 interest in doing all the nodes of the starmap ... and it was/is a requierement , you dont always need to "like" the requierements for things . Even after that ... you came here to cry for not wanting to do a fight that would take you less than what you spend opening this pointless thread ? ... great use of your time pal .

Edited by Yagamilight123

5 hours ago, perylousdemon said:

Everything I've heard about this fight just smashes my "nope" button. 😞

I've run it about 20-30 times, no problems

Guess you'll have to just bite the bullet my dude, it ain't even hard