Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB Super Formae

Maka.Bones

Edit: Universal Exilus Forma, would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to umbra forma, forma you can install without resetting the level, and more types of universal forma (please).

But does anyone have any clue when we should be expecting them? 6 month ETA? 1 year? When the new war arrives?

IDM the wait, i'm just curious to know if DE had announced anything more about them, that I had missed. 

Edited by Maka.Bones

1 hour ago, TheRealShade said:

There was a leak of something called Omega Forma that would let you polarize without resetting level but I think that might've become Aura Forma.

Sad days... It would've been cool if the aura forma, wasn't only for the aura polarity as well, y'know? Could also use one on the exilus adaptor slot, and at least two of them on the main warframe set

Edited by Maka.Bones

26 minutes ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

I prefer to be master rank 30. Then whenever I forma any gear, I'll still have max capacity regardless. Though that does make "omega forma" redundent.

You still need to fully rank up your gear, to add further forma... So yeah, master forma would still be lovely

Edited by Maka.Bones

On 2019-05-26 at 6:57 PM, SordidDreams said:

Also known as "a forma".

Does that clean it out? Like completely remove the polarity? (I thought they only added polarities)

Edit: I was today years old, when I learned that you can use a forma, to remove a polarity.

Edited by Maka.Bones

On 2019-05-28 at 3:45 AM, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

I don't care tbh because it'll all be locked behind nightwave.. and with it's current pacing u get like 1 forma a year.. for the 40+ frames we have, I'm probably dead before I can feed them all.

... We're only halfway through the year man, and they only recently launched nightwave. I'm sure many things might change, and it could come around more often.

On 2019-05-26 at 9:18 AM, TheRealShade said:

There was a leak of something called Omega Forma that would let you polarize without resetting level but I think that might've become Aura Forma.

That would've kinda been a garbage reward if they did that.  Barely better than a regular forma, would've probably been a rare drop that did nothing except save a little time.

4 hours ago, (PS4)BenHeisennberg said:

That would've kinda been a garbage reward if they did that.  Barely better than a regular forma, would've probably been a rare drop that did nothing except save a little time.

I'd personally love it if I could install 4-7 forma in a row, without needing to re-level the equipment each time