Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frozen Shadows is Recruiting! New and Inexperienced Players Are Welcome!

Its_N8_Again

Hello all! Frozen Shadows is a Storm Clan, with members from throughout Europe and North America (there might be an Australian here somewhere? Maybe?). We've completed all research, save for the new weapons from Jovian Concord, which are underway. We have a number of active members, and are eager to help anyone who asks. While we welcome everyone, this round of recruiting is targeted primarily at those of you in the North American region. Feel free to message me if you have any questions! Joining clans, especially as an inexperienced player, can be daunting in any game, so we want to make you feel as welcome as possible! All we ask is that you be an active player :).

Hello, I was searching for a clan to join and I would like to ask if there were any requirements to join this clan like age, I'm very active and I'd like to know if my friend could join the clan too he's a little bit behing in terms of MR and modding but he's also active, thanks for your answer (also I'm french so sorry if my english is bad).

Archived