Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will we ever actually get size differences?

ZoneDymo

Feels like the game is kinda stuck in the past with how the warframes all have to fit this certain sized box and so all are roughly the same size model.

I wonder and hope that at some point the devs update that and actually allow big size differences with (I imagine) Nezha and Nova being on one end of the spectrum and Atlas on the other with Excal neatly in the middle.

Well... They are slowly experimenting... That's for sure. You've had Nidus with his 2 alternate visual modes, a dual frame (Equinox). More recently Wisp with a custom, new movement set, or Hyldrin with her shieldgating. And now prepare for wiggle physics with fatty. I seriously hope the next thing they test is fur. And we can hope to see experiments with sizes as well in the future.

Imagine if they brought fur physics. The tennogen possibilities *.*

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Kubrows don't have any?

On topic I don't really see them changing existing frames but I would like to see some more variation in the future but they are sort of all over the place with the newer frames so I think we'll get there

Edited by -Amaterasu-

Just now, -Amaterasu- said:

Kubrows don't have any?

I mean as in longer and realistic furs, and them waving like real furs. And applying such physics to gear, as in a winter coat. Most kubrow furs are pretty scrawny and made to just look "remotely" like fur. At least for me, I mean.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Well... They are slowly experimenting... That's for sure. You've had Nidus with his 2 alternate visual modes, a dual frame (Equinox). More recently Wisp with a custom, new movement set, or Hyldrin with her shieldgating. And now prepare for wiggle physics with fatty. I seriously hope the next thing they test is fur. And we can hope to see experiments with sizes as well in the future.

Imagine metal growing fur...

21 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I mean as in longer and realistic furs, and them waving like real furs. And applying such physics to gear, as in a winter coat. Most kubrow furs are pretty scrawny and made to just look "remotely" like fur. At least for me, I mean.

True, I just figured if they had it it might already be in there somewhere.

4 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

True, I just figured if they had it it might already be in there somewhere.

Tbh I mostly want good fur physics to be introdced so we can get vv these vv, as well as anything like it that may come after. I'm madly in love with those skins (or any winter-themed skins tbh), and hopeful since DE has been refining their game more and more. Let's hope.

warframe__ivara___jade_sin_skin_by_asturisk_dd3zcob-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQwMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA5YTVhYjI1LWVkYTktNGVmZi1iMmJjLWI4ZWMyZjBkM2ZhY1wvZGQzemNvYi01NTcwNzZlNy1mNmIyLTQwNWItOTg4Zi1lZjdiNDBhMjAxYzgucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTkwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.X9UEPpFOlZFQgf8n5O9Kjmc0HjpzKKuAEeu0oLXlRLYwarframe__excalibur___wander_everlast_skin_by_asturisk_dd5pywg-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQwMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA5YTVhYjI1LWVkYTktNGVmZi1iMmJjLWI4ZWMyZjBkM2ZhY1wvZGQ1cHl3Zy1hZWU0OTBmOC1hMWYwLTRhMGYtYmNkNC00M2RjMzY5ZWZlNGQucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTkwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.k4ZPHuPccAHJcM-HbnODZjfwfeXAdHCLlXqsb01rpJg

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Tbh I mostly want good fur physics to be introdced so we can get vv these vv, as well as anything like it that may come after. I'm madly in love with those skins (or any winter-themed skins tbh), and hopeful since DE has been refining their game more and more. Let's hope.

warframe__ivara___jade_sin_skin_by_asturisk_dd3zcob-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQwMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA5YTVhYjI1LWVkYTktNGVmZi1iMmJjLWI4ZWMyZjBkM2ZhY1wvZGQzemNvYi01NTcwNzZlNy1mNmIyLTQwNWItOTg4Zi1lZjdiNDBhMjAxYzgucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTkwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.X9UEPpFOlZFQgf8n5O9Kjmc0HjpzKKuAEeu0oLXlRLYwarframe__excalibur___wander_everlast_skin_by_asturisk_dd5pywg-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQwMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA5YTVhYjI1LWVkYTktNGVmZi1iMmJjLWI4ZWMyZjBkM2ZhY1wvZGQ1cHl3Zy1hZWU0OTBmOC1hMWYwLTRhMGYtYmNkNC00M2RjMzY5ZWZlNGQucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTkwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.k4ZPHuPccAHJcM-HbnODZjfwfeXAdHCLlXqsb01rpJg

I need the fluffy skins now, also after just checking Kubrows it seems like they don't actually have any physics on their fur so it would be cool to see added.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I keep supporting the idea of Kubrows and Kavats can get proper fur:

1496423380_tekken-7-kuma-panda.jpg

😄

Yeah the thing is with that, Im no game dev but I would imagine, why cant they just put the grass they have on the plain in small size on the kubrows?
Seems like that would do nicely to simulate fur.