Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BROKEN HOST MIGRATION ISSUES

(XBOX)OneNastyNupe

The host migration support or lack thereof has become infuriating and has made this game damn near unplayable.  There have been countless times when I am playing a mission and and the host extracts or gets disconnected, and I am loaded into the mission losing all of my current buffs and rewards, or end up back in my orbiter like the match never happened and all current progress and rewards gone.  This issue has been going on for months, and talked about at length on the forums yet nothing has been done to even acknowledge that this is a problem and being worked on.  I have been kicked out of arbitrations, Elite Sanctuary onslaught, alerts and long survivals with absolutely nothing to show for it.   Every other post or stream from DE shows "improvements" and cosmetic changes but nothing in terms of fixing this broken game.  Attached is a screenshot of the gift of the lotus alert that I wasted my time doing.   WHERE ARE MY REWARDS?? I now have to do it all over again if I want the rewards? This is ridiculous and proof of why people are leaving this game.  It has become a broken mess and the developers care more about cosmetic fixes and things people never asked for instead of fixing the game and issues people have had ongoing complaints about.  This section of the forums are a wasteland, and we never hear anything from DE acknowledging that they will fix these issues.  D7gSlQrXsAAxwik.jpg:large