Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i.chit.you.not

arbitration is the hardmode, i get it

well i see the point that it supposed to make a challenge, sure i dont mind playing this mode

however the rewards are not just worth it for all the rage quitting squads, undergearred players that die 2 minutes into the mission, and there are those leechers, ...

the point is going through all that games after games for ayatan statues and 2k endo ... really killed it for me.

will not do arbitration ever again.

That cocktail of unflinching violence and pseudo-random rewards? It's good for business. 

*Whistles while soloing them to rotation 5 with a Catchmoon in spare time*

You must be extremely unlucky. I always get great teammates who can hold down an objective on their own. And the rewards aren't all that bad. I'm just curious to know what you would consider a good reward for abritations.

I’d get an organized squad with more capable players before doing Arbitration. It really needs good survival ability and damage to last long in the game mode. 

Eh, i think he over exaggerating or he is the one not pulling his weight, I always hope into abritation with randos and we get pretty far, on average at least 5 rewards given. Usually people have to leave cause they can't sit in the game mode for 60 mins or 90, not because its too hard. Or maybe I'm just at the point where I can solo it and don't realize how hard it really is.

I only do survival solo with Nekros.  Don't have to worry about much then.

1 hour ago, Domztheone1 said:

And the rewards aren't all that bad.

Vodyanoi would like a word

Anything I can get plat from is a good enough reward for me. Guess that makes me a simple man.

Yeah.. if one catches the wrong team it's just an awful experience and a nuisance.. mostly it's the teammates that make this mode hard..

Carrying teammates is a lot of the fun imo.  Actually makes it a bit of a challenge to revive them constantly.  And the rewards are pretty good.  Rivens for Vitus Essence and Adaptation is one of the best mods in the game.

I just run two waves and I'm out..

If the Aura Forma doesn't drop in those two ...it doesn't drop period for me in 40 minutes or 140 minutes later...and I refuse to stick around to see' only to get another 3000 endo...

Host migrations have made this mode unplayable.  I've lost count on how many times I've ended up back in my orbiter with a mission failed screen and all rewards lost after a migration.  Or, if we are lucky enough to connect back to the mission, all progress and buffs lost with failure imminent.  

You forgot the guys that die, say "a little help here...?" While you're trying to find and gather rivive tokens, but they get upset and leave

18 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

You forgot the guys that die, say "a little help here...?" While you're trying to find and gather rivive tokens, but they get upset and leave

Yep, and once they are gone, you can kiss all progress goodbye.  Issue has bled over to other game modes as well. I got the flaming step ephemera out of ESO, host died and left game.  After migration, back in my ship, nothing earned, mission failed.  

14 minutes ago, (XB1)OneNastyNupe said:

Yep, and once they are gone, you can kiss all progress goodbye.  Issue has bled over to other game modes as well. I got the flaming step ephemera out of ESO, host died and left game.  After migration, back in my ship, nothing earned, mission failed.  

At least you ALMOST got the Ephemera...

I've easily done 75+ 22 minute runs and have yet to get it. And I only solo for that exact reason xD

Arbitration is twice the time for half the reward.  Add two table spoons of extra strength boredom for that and you have a recipe for a node not worth the play time.

3 hours ago, Kimimoto said:

Vodyanoi would like a word

Arbitration excavation would also like to have a word.

34 minutes ago, Vortuna said:

Arbitration excavation would also like to have a word.

Sorry it can only talk 1 hour of the day, it's just really busy

I joined an Arb (Infested Defense) about an hour ago, that had two players already in it. The last guy joined with an unranked Soma and everyone left lmao. 

Only play excavation, the other modes are not worth anything.

On excavation you can get 10 vitus in around 30 min, regulars you need 1 full hour for 6. Just not worth it.

I'll be honest, I rate players on their setup right at start.

Granted I almost only do excavation and interception, when I see it's only Lokis, Rhinos, Inaroses/Inari (how should that be?)/Umbras/etc... I abandon ship faster than they can say "HeY bUt I bRoUgHt DiSaRm" .

Eventually by the 3rd or 4th I end up in a team with (E.G.) another Frost and a Khora or Gara and we stroll through 20-30 excavations.

LFG is also an option.

10 hours ago, Kimimoto said:

Sorry it can only talk 1 hour of the day, it's just really busy

That 1 hour is enough for quite a while.