Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback post got removed.

_Eclips3_

Question

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Then let me ask something else:
Why making another thread instead of posting your feedback in one of the existing threads? Maybe even in the Wisp Feedback Thread made by DE.

I will admit, I did not notice this, however, the thread they made is pointless because any feedback is going to be flooded by the other comments such as "ooh I love it", "Good character" etc... Its much more noticeable If each feedback has a thread of their own.

Edited by XxElite2015xX

9 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

I will admit, I did not notice this, however, the thread they made is pointless because any feedback is going to be flooded by the other comments such as "ooh I love it", "Good character" etc... Its much more noticeable If each feedback has a thread of their own.

Not necessarily.
And if DE wants everything in one thread, then you will do it that way...

8 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Its much more noticeable If each feedback has a thread of their own.

DE know how they process information and how they read, and they have decided that all posts being in the same megathread is the best way.

Besides, I think you are wrong. Creating a thread means that your thread will have to compete with numberless other threads on other topics and will be lost in the crowd. Having it in the Wisp thread means that when the devs want to know what you think about Wisp specifically, they know where to find it.

Check your post history before assuming your thread was removed.

It might have been merged into another thread discussing the same topic, e.g. Wisp Animation's.

I have checked your post history and none of your recent posts have been removed.

• Like 1