Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Capacity.

(PSN)SCHEISER

Riven mod Slot capacity 90 too low.

So we've had a lot of weapons added into the game in the last three years I've been playing.  Thank you for that 🙂 however there seems to be no incremental increase in riven mod capacity.  Its been 90 max for the three years I've been playing.  There are some I have for fun (I like the weapon), there are some for damage (killing bosses / making game play easier), there are also some duplicates I want to trade. 

I am limited in playing since my capacity (90/90) I am not allowed to take part in sortie.  This is an unfair punishment.  I have a lot of things in the game and enjoy playing, but usually am in the game to just do sortie for the time being until there is more content to play.  I have spent plat for the slots (90/90), and would spend more for more slots, but I am not given the option to do so (just a pop up message that is rather annoying since its says buy more but am not able to do so) so... I must either dissolve / transmute / or be forced to deal with trade chat.  Is there a better option to solve this problem...?

Yes.

-INCREASE RIVEN MOD CAPACITY to reflect all new weapons added into the game. 150 sounds about fair 90 is too low especially now with arch gun rivens which would be PAINFUL to transmute or dissolve.  Keep in mind... the transmute option although AWESOME, is a bit flawed as if you want to transmute a riven into what you want (4 shotguns for a new veiled shotgun) this would require you to have 4 riven mod slots per weapon type...  So if you have 2 'junk' rifles, and 3 pistols 1 shotgun and 3 melee... that you want to transmute into a new veiled thats 8 riven mod slots you would need to have JUST for transmuting....  So its kinda broken / ALTHOUGH I am grateful you can transmute.  When transmuting rolled out, this slot capacity should have been increased to account for the 4 like rivens needed to transmute the same to make a like' veiled riven.

-FIX TRADING to add a posting system to where you can post 5 items a with a 24hr time post, and people can message you if you're interested in.  This will allow you to trade' without having to trade.  if you get no messages then you can try again, and or adjust your pricing. Users who post '....PMO if you WTB' are making the filter options in trade chat useless.... Like completely useless.  Chat moderators should also catch these filter breakers and give them a 15min ban.  May sound a bit brutal but, it wastes time.  if I have a WTB' filter set that means I am only interested in people who WTB' seeing 10-15 posts where they are ONLY selling and put 'PMO if you WTB' makes trading not efficient AT ALL.

If you agree / disagree please respond to this message.  Like it / hate it... its an issue some of you may have come across in your riven capacity or trying to trade quickly to get back to game play.

@[DE]Rebecca

@[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Megan

@[DE]Taylor

@[DE]Helen

• Like 2

I presonally dont need capacity as I am not maxed, but I understand you. I have so many rivens that I hoard collect hoping a prime version of that will come soon(attica, anku, and others) and I simply cant get myself to  trash them, also I have some unrolled rivens for weapons that are good but not really meta and hope on day I find a seller for it, transmute is not fair as I may have 3 rifle and a pistol and get a damn pistol so I rather sell my unwanted rivens for 10-20p as trash to someone than transmuting them. 

The maximum capacity should increase depending on how many weapons get added in the game, 110-120 riven cap per player seems reasonable but I do not know what the issue is of why the cap exists and how the system works

Dev. Scott mentioned it in an interview with Tactical potato and didn't really give a reason why they haven't increased it.  One other person was in on the call' and mentioned there isn't enough capacity to have a riven for every weapon.  I don't think we all need that many... but definitely 90 is too low....  Trade chat needs to be fixed / and or capacity increased because it's not fair to keep players from doing sortie if you are maxed.  

I hope someone at DE can see / read this so they know its something that needs to be added... i know they are working very hard with new content... but this issue has been a problem for a while....