Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris Research/Offerings Decoration

Jiminez_Burial

Can we please access the respective menus from these decorations?  It's annoying having to go to the relay to start/complete a synthesis target and turn in reputation.  Something similar could also be done for other syndicates (eg quills) so we don't have to go through load screens just to turn in our dailies worth of resources.

• Like 13

• 4 weeks later...

+1

I actually assumed that's what these Simaris decorations were for, given their names, and that we have the Ludoplex (which is an interact-able decoration). More than anything, I at least would like a way to quickly access the Simulacrum. I get terrible performance in social hubs, and it is silly to have to zone in to a relay, walk to/warp to Simaris, and then finally load the zone I wanted to go to.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Ooof
That was close.
Was thinking if I should take one of those to avoid jumping back to simmaris to buy anything/just read the lore (though i could read it on the wiki, it doesn't feel the same)

(Though in the end I bought astral Autopsy, because scanning things in AW is a pain)

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely adding support for this suggestion.   

Of course I want a decoration that is a mini version of Simaris that zooms in and does a pitched up version of whatever he screams at you when you get near.  No reason, and I'm certainly not thinking of making a hallway of Simaris that scream "HUNTER!" as you walk past to scare people as they come to trade in my dojo.  

• Like 5

Old post, I know, but I've just done the same thing.  Bought it expecting it to be usable :(

DE, I get that it says "decoration", but it could be clearer.  Can you please make it access the menu or add a note to the description explictly stating it doesn't?  Ty. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2019-10-20 at 3:27 PM, -CdG-Piggles- said:

You know that you can go into your Syndicate tab in your orbiter, go to the Miscellaneous tab 

GEYwQSq.png

Click on the Simaris tab 

vHEgWta.png

and travel to Simaris from your orbiter. 

Yes but I dont want to wait for the loading screen and take a flight to his room just for a tomato or a purple card.