Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ceres prosecutor not spawning, I think

paygun68

Question

I see from a Google search this has been a problem in the past, but I don't know what I should expect.  Should I expect to get a prosecutor to spawn in 15 or 20 missions, which I've done, or is this an 80-100 kind of thing?  I've done all the usual like trying to get alarms to spawn but a lot of times enemies just stand at the console and the alarms never happen.  Any ideas? 

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Prosecutors spawn seems MR restricted - when I was MR4 soloing some Ceres nodes he don't spawned  at all, when i got teamed with some MR 10+ on Boss node Prosecutors spawned almost any run - you just need to be in Affinitity range when he is killed to be able to "close" that jonction requirement. 

Many people struggle with the Prosecutor. These are enemies which only spawn after Alarms have been triggered and left on. You usually have to wait around 5 minutes. This can be done on the very first mission. Trigger the Alarm, don't hack it and continue through the map. If you reach extraction before the 5 minute mark just wait and kill any spawning enemy. Eventually a Prosecutor will spawn. They have a random element and you can only deal damage to them with the corresponding type. Heat Prosecutor are mainly vunerable with Heat damage. You can however brute force your way through if you deal enough non-elemental damage.

I played up to 11 accounts until Umbra and this worked 100% the first time I did them

Doesn't seem to spawn on Survival or Defense...or even Spy - of all missions.

Prosecutor is supposed to be - and used to be - a guaranteed spawn every 5 waves of Defense and every 5 minutes of Survival. Tested that today and never showed, even after 10 Waves of Defense and 20 minutes of Survival.

This is a progression stopper for new players, as killing a Prosecutor is a REQUIREMENT for accessing a Junction.

DE, please fix this.