Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Control Module Drops

Karo1is

Hello everyone,
These two days I am trying to get control modules from Europa - Naamah. I farmed long enough that I discovered that I still got only 3 control modules, but I already have all Nova blueprints. So the questions are... Are control modules really so rare or should I go farm elsewhere? Thanks for answers.

Generally speaking, I find a lot more rare resources farming mobile defense missions than bosses anymore.

It's like a zerg tactic. Throw enough chances to get X and you'll get it eventually.

Even with the lower chance from standard mobs, there's so many standard mobs the drops per hour are better.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the void drops em too. Thanks, ppl above me. (same concept applies)

Edited by AureusVulpes

Go to the Void. They drop like water over there.

^^^

I was complaining in a thread about the same thing you are OP. I did some T2 and T3 exterminate runs and I have over 100 of these now. They drop all over the place in the void. Sadly, I do think it needs balanced on the planets. I am sick of being in the void all the time.

People complain about CM drop rate, DE gives us higher drop rate. People proceed to complain about neurode and Orokin cell drop rates not being as astronomical (pun intended).

Some people are never happy.

Derelict drops both Neurodes and Orokin Cells, but they don't drop any more often there than in normal planets. Void rare materials seem much more common than in planets. I think the Derelict drop rates could be a little higher. Perhaps not quite as high as the void, but higher.

Neurodes drop like candy in Xini and Cyath - Eris

There are always pugs doing those levels. I've stocked up around 40 casually playing.

Really? Is this more recent? I've not done Xini in a while, but back when I was running it fairly regularly I was only getting neurodes like one run out of ten.

Really? Is this more recent? I've not done Xini in a while, but back when I was running it fairly regularly I was only getting neurodes like one run out of ten.

I average 1 per 10 waves.

Cyath is 2-3 per run.

Luck is always a little bit of a factor, just remember to smash all the crates in the beginning of Xini.