The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.4

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, CoolKid369 said:

Thanks for all the fixes! Ropalolyst and Disruption should be a lot smoother now.
Any word on Sleight of Hand? 

Hi there CoolKid369, saw a post about this on Reddit a few days ago as well.
Looking into it. 🙂

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Rivens that are capable of hitting negative Damage via Critical Multiplier resulting in insta-killing enemies that have innate Damage resistance (Amalgam Alkonost). They will now properly take 0 Damage from a negative Critical Multiplier weapon, the same way regular enemies do.

Leaderboard Reset? So everyone has a fair chance to take 1st Place in Leaderboard otherwise it would be just a kick in the ass 😕

These glitched/cheated Scores are nothing u can be proud of and should be erased immediately! #PileOfShame

@[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, ES3M said:

Can't wait to get my hands on those solo Amalgam mods, Gale kick looks like a hoot!

Coincidentally, a large number of dangerous ledges all over the place in Gas City ❤️    😉   👢🤸‍♂️🕳️

Thank you for the fixes. 

Now can someone, anyone at all, read the melee feedback mega-thread past page 20? There are countless issues with 2.9's "upgrade" that still haven't been addressed, almost three months later.

I would very much like to have my holsters, controllable block, and non-blinding weapon trails back, please.

i was expecting some change to the relic UI... i mean i will not ask you to revert the change because i know you will never do that, but im pretty sure you can do a better relic UI. with the previous UI you can easily recoignize the rarity of the item just looking the name, now you have to check on the top for the rarity, and then check for the item names and that is not an improve but the opposite...

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed self damage from the Cyanex

Nice !!!! Thanks for the hotfix.

Also, more riven slots would be very much appreciated

3 minutes ago, Kuroi_ken said:

Is there a solution on double entries of Amalgams to Codex? Or is it only my and my only bug? (I cannot find that bug on forums)

Amalgams from the secret room labs are different from the corpus ones you can see now in the new Disruption game mode or during normal missions in Jupiter.

unknown.png

Garasu Oculus and other operator gears emissive colors are not working as intended, the glass here should be green but is still showing the default glass color

unknown.png?width=770&height=434

Also, glass shader is buggy with old haircuts, hairs are showing on top of it 

Archived