Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.4

[DE]Megan

22 minutes ago, Moko said:

Why take Nightwave out when the next one wasnt ready? At least extend the old nightwave season!

This. Really. Am barely playing these days because of no Nightwave. Nothing much there to do for me. 😞 I hope season 2 comes soon. 

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed the Amalgam Alkonosts Armor and gave it a slight Health boost.

In my opinion, the amalgam moa (especially the demolyst variant) could also use a similar adjustment to tankyness. 🤔

Thanks for the hotfix, looking forward to testing Wisp in the coming days! 🙂

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Rivens that are capable of hitting negative Damage via Critical Multiplier resulting in insta-killing enemies that have innate Damage resistance (Amalgam Alkonost). They will now properly take 0 Damage from a negative Critical Multiplier weapon, the same way regular enemies do

So you guys are cool with people using this bug to get to 300k score? 

This clearly was unintendet and got abused. How should the leaderboard be of ANY meaning if you just let people ride with those exploits?

Remember when someone found something else that wasn't intended and abused it *cough* to level some stuff quickly *cough* and what happened to the people that used it? Why do you guys care if a lvling exploit is abused to sh*t and now you just give those guys a freeby for abusing an unintended thing in an actual comepition?

Might aswell stop with those leaderboards all together and just keep stuff like it was duringe the plague star event..

this is a comparison image of the cursor/eye-tracking routes when obtain 1 relic pack, the new ui has 2x extremely wide horizontal moving compare to old one, this is a BAD EFFECTS for wrist and eyes. Buttons, Item Labels, and other UI elements should be more centered!!

ZI7ZOow.jpg

FlublEp.jpg

hace 26 minutos, Teitaka dijo:

Toda la interfaz de usuario desde 'The Sacrifice' necesita un poco de TLC en mi opinión. Muchos jugadores todavía se están quejando de que no es tan claro como la antigua interfaz de usuario. Aquí hay un par de sugerencias.

Actualización de la pantalla de reliquia:

Relic_UI_Suggestion.png

Separe las recompensas en filas separadas por su rareza y el color coordina el color de su texto con el estándar Bronce / Plata / Oro en función de su rareza (como ha sido el estándar en Warframe durante mucho tiempo).

Personalmente, preferí las antiguas pestañas más grandes entre las reliquias Lith / Meso / Neo / Axi, pero la estandarización de las pestañas está bien.

TLC básico de la interfaz de usuario:

Inventory_UI_Suggestion.png

NO emita en escala de grises los iconos, ya que hace que la interfaz de usuario se vea muy suave y haga que todo se vea igual. Además, muestre los íconos Forma conte y Mastered item en sus vistas generales de íconos, como solíamos tener anteriormente, como se puede ver en las 2 filas superiores en este ejemplo, hace que la interfaz de usuario sea mucho más atractiva.

Además, active las etiquetas de elementos de forma predeterminada . Teniendo tantos iconos iguales (Sistemas, Chasis, Barriles, Stocks, Receptores, etc.), y solo sabiendo lo que son hasta que se desplace sobre ellos (a menos que los jugadores encuentren la opción "Etiqueta de elemento" en las opciones que muchos jugadores ocasionales no pueden Encontrar) puede ser muy confuso tanto para los veteranos como para los nuevos jugadores.

You could also add an icon to know if a relic is in a vault without pressing the Tab key

15 minutes ago, MerlinSorcerer said:

Dont forget this

i second this, please fix.

Also if you could take a look at some stuff regarding weapon swapping. when you pull out a synthesis scanner you can't press f to swap to a weapon. you need to go into your gear wheel and swap back. Also a bit ago you fixed dropping items (such as batteries/datamass) when you had only melee weapons equipped and tried to aim glide. This is great but it still happens when you have a primary weapon in your loadout, or more specifically when you have a primary and a melee but no secondary weapon. I do this sometimes to level specific bits of gear and it'd be nice if i didn't drop batteries/datamass into the void of nothingness.

3 minutes ago, Maka.Bones said:

They did increase the casting speed... also affects the tick rate

Even if it does, it's unnoticeable.
I'm thinking 10 ticks /s kind of deal, not once, maybe twice per second, it just feels sooo clunky...

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wisp Changes & Fixes:

• Wisp Sol Gate changes:
    • Increased base Damage from 1000 to 1500.
    • Increased Ability cast to be 30% faster.
    • Restored Sol Gate’s true destructive power to go through enemies, as opposed to only hitting the first enemy and not the ones also behind it.

A bit of extra base damage is nice and all... but I don't feel like adjusting the base damage by any amount is going to fully address the problem that so many would-be damage frames deal with as they try to tackle HP/Armor scaling over time.

My suggestion for adjusting Wisp's Sol Gate:

• When channeled/amplified, Sol Gate's damage increases over time the longer it is focused on any target in it's area of effect.
    • Damage ramps a multiplier at a modest, not fast, rate in order to make sure Wisp is still able to kill things with Sol Gate if given enough time to fixed on a target.
    • Damage boost multiplier from amplification is reduced or vanishes should Sol Gate not damage a target for 1-2 seconds. (or whatever is deemed an adequate amount of time to make sure she can clear a pack during a wave, but maybe not retain a huge multiplier from wave to wave)
    • Damage boost multiplier amplification is deactivated if Sol Gate is deactivated at any time.
    • This effect could potentially be one of the mote synergies to give it a bit more flavor/value?

While a torrent of plasma is fun and these changes wouldn't put Wisp in top tier for damage capability any time soon, I feel like this proposal might allow Wisp to be just a touch more capable with the one skill that currently feels a bit `meh` at L50+ gameplay.

----

Also:  Stat modifying warframe buffs don't seem to be applying to the reservoirs after the map has been started.  (energy conversion and similar buffs)

10 minutes ago, Obliviatorv2 said:

i'm not sure this is a bug or anything, but has anyone noticed that when Wisp is equiped with a melee weapon (testes with Atterax) she loses her special (agility) animation and just runs flat foot?

THIS. Somebody is asking the real questions.

Also, reset leaderboards 🙂

8 minutes ago, -exo- said:

This clearly was unintendet and got abused. How should the leaderboard be of ANY meaning if you just let people ride with those exploits?

Remember when someone found something else that wasn't intended and abused it *cough* to level some stuff quickly *cough* and what happened to the people that used it? Why do you guys care if a lvling exploit is abused to sh*t and now you just give those guys a freeby for abusing an unintended thing in an actual comepition?

Might aswell stop with those leaderboards all together and just keep stuff like it was duringe the plague star event..

my thoughts exactly... at least wipe the leaderboards so we can compete with legit runs now pls!

spent 2 hours on the event, i know some people who spent more

not only on their own run but to help out other people from the clan to achieve decent clan scores so that the clan would be in top 10

and then some people exploit it out of orbit, and the people who worked hard for their spotlight in the ranks just got booted out because of an exploit

please address this @[DE]Megan bring it up to the team please

6 minutes ago, -exo- said:

Welp, if they don't wipe the leaderboards or hand out bans like candy i guess we're left with a lesson to be learned. You're a competitive clan that finds out broken game mechanics and reports them to DE without using them yourself because they are exploits? Get rekt 🙂

Oh and since I'm here...

We get trade restricted, after playing a survival for hours because of getting too many ressources ->  Support says it'll get lifted after 2 weeks. (thanks for nothing i guess, why do you give out trade restrictions out to people who play your game too long anyway??)

Dear [DE] Community Team, you really have to do something on this... We waited 2 years for a leaderboard event. 2 years....

Archived