Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.4

[DE]Megan

Thank you very much for fixing the crit exploit!

Now we can finally show these exploiters how to play this gamemode and can crush their eventscores......oh wait...we cant. 

Please Reset the Leaderboards

.....and while you are at it, dont forget about dat Loki switch.

3 minutes ago, Misutra said:

"Wisp will now apply the stronger Reservoir value if another Wisp casts the same Reservoir but stronger (with the corresponding Duration)."

Thanks!

If only it worked like that. We had 2 wisps in our last mission. It's not "applying the stronger value", it's "applying the most recent value of the mote you've just walked over". I've gone from motes in motes giving like 1k hp and 100 hp/sec, walked over another mote now I'm 400 hp and 40/sec. Even though it should've just restarted duration.

41 minutes ago, Wiz3rd said:

Even if it does, it's unnoticeable.
I'm thinking 10 ticks /s kind of deal, not once, maybe twice per second, it just feels sooo clunky...

It probably wouldn't If you actually learned how to use it. 

Check this post out. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

Ropalolyst Changes & Fixes:

• Further fixes towards infinite falling in the Ropalolyst fight. 
  • --- not really, just looped around again endlessly.

Could you pls fix the squad placement too? At start and after each time he lands in the middle again, the whole team is too close to each other, so he it quite often happens that all the people die instantly after a cutscene.

Dear DE

I would like to bring to your attention that before this patch there were some exploiters who ammased enourmous scores,which is extremely unfair to all those who competed in the event fairly.

Banning them may be a lot of a punishment,considering the time they have invested,but please give them atleast some form of punishment like a chat acces ban for a long perioud of time,3 months and above.Or make some other form of punishment. Then again they have violated the terms so the banning them is also an option.

In the end the only thing which I,and the biggest part of the community would like to ask you is to wipe the leaderboard,so everyone can have a fair chance for this competition and atleast have an equal chance of getting first place.

Please make a fair decision DE,with love,a dedicated player.
PS: sorry for my bad english,its not primary language

Thanks for that hotfix 🙂
But i'd also like to see some kind of lock in my inventory. So when i lock some items, i'm not able to choose them to sell, so i can't sell them by accident. I'd be really grateful 🙂

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Kavat's Grace, Gale Kick, Anti-Grav Array, and Odomedic not actually dropping from Amalgam enemies.

Pretty subtle. I farmed these for hours over the weekend. Can you please buff the 2% drop rate to something more realistic and not insane? Also, if you could add the mobs that drop these mods to the regular spawn tables instead of having them only in the secret rooms, i think that would go a long way.

So there is still no fix for the two Nezha bugs I have mentioned (and linked videos for) in the last few patch notes. I hope u saw those and are working on them. An acknowledgement of the issue would be nice so I don't have to post about it ever other update.

Anyway thx for the hot fix, good job as always😊

The energy color coating and new particles trailing Wisp when she jumps now are way inferior to what we saw in Devstream #126. I'm referencing #126 because I don't know if this was changed in a hotfix after release since I didn't rush building her or I'm only seeing it like this because some of my settings are not maxed out.

While Sol Gate's usefulness was greatly increased with this patch, I'd still like to see an increase in damage tick rate/fire rate at the cost of damage so the DPS on paper stays the same. Like double the tick rate while halving the listed damage. This would help with appyling status as well as the synergy with Breach Surge and proccing sparks. This would mainly help dealing with nearby targets that are not quite in the beam itself (due to more sparks) as well as armored targets.

EDIT: And please fix unequipped weapons in your loadout beeing visible on Wisp while jumping and casting her 2. Those show in your energy colors and I'd prefer not to constantly have a Larkspur looming in my crotch.

Archived